Chía seeds.... Fiberrrrrr and more

Options
2»

Replies

• CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Was thinking that too Jim.. Do they even have these things in Canada? LOL Let me know if/where you find them!
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Do they have Whole Food markets there? In Canada I mean
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Negative.
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    That sucks =\
  • xray1971
    xray1971 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    where can you get them. I heard of Chia bars but the All Natural store doesnt carry them. GNC?
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    haha i feed these to my horse :) and i sneak a small handful every now and again... horses get the people grade ones so it is safe. Heaps of benefits from them. Good for cats and dogs as well :)
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    where can you get them. I heard of Chia bars but the All Natural store doesnt carry them. GNC?

I'm sure you can get them online somewhere. I found them at a Whole Foods market yesterday.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    To those who are in Canada, Bulk Barn has them (non GMO for that matter) and they were on sale when I went today. I also found them at Costco, but I wanted to get a smaller amount first to see if I like them. I had some with my yogurt tonight and they are pretty much tasteless. I also found them at http://www.superseeds.ca/ss1/index.html in larger quantities.
  • lradloff
    lradloff Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi all... Didn't look back at this thread until now. We actually order ours online - I think through amazon.com. We can get them in big bags then. I have them in the morning - I put in a tablespoon, with a little sugar and lime juice in water. My husband just adds some honey in water. (Of course counting it in the calorie counter). They do take a little to get used to, but we definitely like them!!!!
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    I just remembered this post :smile: still as good as it was back then.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I put chia seeds in my water each day... I like drinking it....makes me feel like I am drinking bubble tea...lol
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    lol I'll have to try that :D
    So far I eat them with yogurt.
  • ltruscott
    ltruscott Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I got mine at the Bulk Barn. My running buddies use the seeds in their protien shakes before a long run.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I just got some! Had them in a smoothie so far and sprinkled on my salad

Someone said they taste horrid, personally I can't taste anything!!
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options

I buy mine at Costco, and probably any specialty, organic food store.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options

I buy mine at Costco, and probably any specialty, organic food store.

Bulkfoods.com is where I get them.