done making babies...

Options
Hi there!
I'm 35 and just had my 2nd little girl 2.5 months ago. 2 children is where I draw the line and now I'm excited to get back to my pre-babies body! I'm hoping I can find some friends for some extra support! I'm 5'9 and have 50ish lbs to lose!
Have a good weekend...
: )
Amy

Replies

• dunkt10
    dunkt10 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose weight also after having twins 3 months ago. It's been a little more challenging for me because I am breastfeeding so I eat a ton more calories a day so that I can keep up my supply. Good luck with your weight loss journey.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Good luck. We are done with 2 kids also.
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I am done after having 4 kids, but only because I had to have a hysterectomy at the age of 32 :sad: . I have lost about 30 pounds so far but still have around 25 to lose. I will add you!

Tracy
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You and me both, honey!!! Done after 2, sorry to say, BRATS..........I really don't know how my parents did it with 6........Makes me appreciate them even more!!!! With homework, grades, clean rooms, orginization, (no matter how many consequences, or help you give them) and just plain out right NOT LISTENING, or learning from mistakes.......They drive/drove me crazy!!!!

20 year old daughter, and 12 year old son................

Already booted daughter out, chose drinking over rules.............now son is following in her EXACT footsteps....(not drinking, just school, listening, and following rules)

AYE, AYE, AYE

:explode:
  • Sherry9109don
    Sherry9109don Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi I'm sherry and I have 3 kids and married and my children are almost grown I have a grandson that be 3 in sept. my daughter is 23 my oldest son 19 my youngest 17. I'm 40 I been married to my husband for 20 years it's been a challenge but it's been good and bad but we all have ups and downs he has had heart problems and stuff since 28 with kids in school and having little Ones at the time my children was like 8 4 2 when it happened I was like overwhelmed but have an anxiety disorder and depression during all that now I'm better and focus on my self now
  • amyjanetx
    amyjanetx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your replies! : )
  • JenLaPointe
    Options
    I am also done!! I have two wonderful girls ages 2+4. Now it is time for me to get in shape.
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am also done, after having 4, three boys 14, 12 (nearly) and 5 and my little girl who is 3

feel free to add me
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I have 5: 17, 16, 10, 9, 7...we aren't sure if we are done yet, but the age gap between my littlest and a new baby would be pretty big...:smile: You can add me, if you'd like. :flowerforyou:

ETA: Congrats on your wee one!! I absolutely LOVE babies!
  • sunspotalli
    sunspotalli Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    done here too he talked about a 4th and i would have given it to him but he's come to his senses and said 3 girls is enough lol about 110 more to go here! Good Luck!
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back to my pre-husband weight. :laugh: Does that count?
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Im so done having kids. Im happy with my one little boy.
  • Julannpos
    Options
    Done here as well! I have an almost 11 month old little boy and also a 4 year old stepson who is with us full time :)

I have always had some weight issues but when I got pregnant I ended up being on bedrest for 4 months or so. I gained about 40 lbs with the pregnancy and it, plus about 10 more lbs are still with me after 11 months!! That on top of the weight I already had on me :( Ugh
  • livinafitlife
    livinafitlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    We are done as well. We have a almost 3 year old (will turn three March 2nd daughter and a 13 month old son) At first I would have liked to have a third but I like it the way it is. I am back down to my prepregnancy weight and trying to get back down to what I weighed when I meet me hubs. You can add me is you like!!