Just dance!!!

Options
I just bought the just dance 3 for xbox-- where is the fitness challge I can't find it. Does anyone have any ideas???

Replies

• MatrixDyke
    MatrixDyke Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance 2 & 3 for Wii and there is a "just sweat" option that tracks your "sweat" and points. I still wear a heart rate monitor to track what Im really burning....then I dance my *kitten* off and try to get high scores :)
  • KelliW_runner
    KelliW_runner Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I haven't specifically used the fitness/sweat options. On just dance 3 in the main section there are a handful of songs that really get your heart rate up (Land of a thousand dances, hey boy, pump it, party rock, etc.)
  • MrsAmyCraig
    MrsAmyCraig Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use Just Dance 2 everyday...
    what do you log it under? i have been logging as Dancing General, is that correct?
  • bjfrezell
    Options
    I use Just Dance 3 for Wii with the Just Sweat section. I log it under Dancing, aerobic, ballet or modern, twist. I found it pretty accurate to my heart rate monitor.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    On mine I use the "Just Sweat" and then "Continuous Sweat" option, or my kids and I just do the "continuous play" option. I don't know how long the continuous play goes on, because i'm usually too beat after 45 minutes to keep going. :laugh:

ETA: I just log mine as "dancing, general". If I do the Country Dance game I have, I log it under "line dancing" sometimes.
  • StrongandTender
    StrongandTender Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I use Just Dance 2 everyday...
    what do you log it under? i have been logging as Dancing General, is that correct?

MrsAmyCraig, I use dancing, general for that.