How to I get ticker on comments?

Options
I can't seem to figure out how to do this so when I make I comment or start a post this shows up. Can anyone help me?

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Go to where it says your profile (on left side of main screen). Click on that. The part where you add the ticker is on right side about halfway down page. :smile:
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I found the spot were it says to copy and paste. Is this correct? If so were do I paste it to? Do I have to do it each time or is there a way it will automatically post?
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Under where it has the code there is a link. Just click on that and put in your current information and click on save. That should put it on your posts (hopefully)
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    bump
  • Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    hey... go in community and there you have home recent post etc.... click on settings and its says Show your MyFitnessPal ticker below each of your forum posts
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Look right above here and click where it says Settings. That will give you a check box to say whether you want your ticker to show or not. To edit your ticker, click the "Tools" tab at the very top, then look for Weight Loss Tickers there and go through the steps to edit it.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/settings

Above the thread it has settings, go in there. x
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I didn't know how to set it up automatically, either. :smile:

4466044.png
  • jojolion3
    jojolion3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    test
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    hey... go in community and there you have home recent post etc.... click on settings and its says Show your MyFitnessPal ticker below each of your forum posts

This worked for me!!!!!!! :) Do this one
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    checking
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Got it finally!!! :)
  • marcenepea
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/settings

Above the thread it has settings, go in there. x

Thank you! For some reason I wasn't finding anything under my settings about this. But I believe this worked. Thanks Everyone!
  • marcenepea
    Options

This worked for me!!!!!!! :) Do this one

For some reason I didn't have this option. But I got it with the link. Thanks