Skinny Cow

2»

Replies

• mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    OMG I love all skinny cow treats yum yum yum!!! sadly I don't have any in the casa right now :-(
  • oh_mg
    oh_mg Posts: 35 Member
    A lot of stores are making their own generic ones these days. They're usually a couple dollars cheaper at Target, for the same calories and just as delicious! I like the plain vanilla ice cream sandwiches - or the strawberry shortcake ones!
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    I love them.....problem is that I can't eat just one. I prefer to devour the entire package of them. :( So, I don't buy them anymore..lol
  • The chocolate peanut butter ice cream sandwich is seriously good!! 150 calories, 2 grams fat. :heart:
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    LOVE LOVE my Skinny Cow. The new single serve cups are perfect for getting my ice cream fix. And just tried the chocolate carmel dreamy clusters yesterday (chocolate is my other vice) and they were yummy to. Save them for a treat for Mom Only!
  • I was super excited about trying their Caramel Truffle ice cream bars... I did not like them very much :(. I am reluctant to try other flavors of other things.

cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches are the BEST. The dark chocolate dreamy clusters are so good I hae to hide them from my thin hubby
  • I like Skinny Cow, and I also like the Klondike's "Slim a Bear" line or whatever its called. I had their 100 calorie English Toffee bar last night...SO good!
  • deethinner
    deethinner Posts: 43 Member
    Love Skinny Cow anything!!!
  • I freeze the milk chocolate dreamy clusters candy. My favorite! Just bought ice cream sandwiches today. Can't wait to try them!
  • I LOVE Skinny Cow's cone sundaes. They taste just like Drumsticks (even have the chocolate piece at the bottom of the cone!). My favorite is vanilla ice cream with caramel topping. The mint cone is to die for... I can't keep them in the house because all 4 all will be gone by the end of the day!
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    I love me some skinny cow, but I haven't had any since I started trying to lower my sugar intake. Then somebody told me that the dark chocolate crisp tastes like a kit-kat bar and I've been sooo curious! Kit-Kat bars are amazing!
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    I love the Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches. Found them at Sam's Club for $9.98 for box of 2O... (10 Vanilla and 10 Cookies and Creme) YUMMMMMMM!!!!

The day I got them they had sale so save $3.00 off (WOW!!!) They don't always have the sale but still $9.98 for 20 is cheap!