Brand new to the site.

Options
I've just joined a few minutes ago. How well are you doing on this site? I'm starting fresh and trying to finish losing the weight my Dr. wants me to lose.

Replies

• smiler1974
    Options
    Hi,

I have only recently joined the site also. I can tell you that there are lots of really friendly and helpful people out there to help, And remember we all want the same thing and are on the same mission!! Feel free to add me. Hope you do well in your journey x
  • froats1
    Options
    Thank you, I think I needed to start fresh on a new site.
  • smiler1974
    Options
    Wll you've done the hardest bit by talking the first step, all you need to do now is make the steps count. And for that I wish you every success
  • froats1
    Options
    Thank you, good luck to you also.
  • peckle123
    peckle123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    welcome , feel free to add me
  • karreec
    Options
    Welcome!! Ive been on here a few months and it has helped a lot with logging everything in and everyone is so helpful and nice and it helps a lot!
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i've been on here for a while and it's totally changed the way i look at my life! people are all aiming for the same things and are so encouraging it's heartwarming. i hope you can reach your goal, i'll add you if you don't mind! (:
  • froats1
    Options
    Thank you all for welcoming me to the site today. I'm so very new at this it will take me a while to catch on to how things work.