X X FRIENDS PLEASE???? X X

2»

Replies

• awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Hi I have been on here for a few months but need a buddy also. If you want add me to your friends list
  • jereibold
    jereibold Posts: 20 Member
    Welcome!! I added ya! Stay positive, its hard work, but all so worth it!
  • HEY YOUR ALL A FRIENDLY BUCH THANKS GUYS

REALLY APPRECIATE IT :smile:

I AM NO LONGER A TOTAL LONER LOL X X X
  • Any newbies feel free to add me....am still quite a newby myself x
  • ttshu11
    ttshu11 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello ! I too am new here..signed up on the site some time ago but never used it. I guess I truly wasnt ready but Im here now! Would love to have friends and support so.... HELLO FRIENDS!! :))
  • Hi I only joines myself yesterday so i would love to be your friend . Im also a busy mum.!:wink:
  • Hello, I signed up some time ago too, haven't done too well to date but inspired by all the people who have. So here goes......joined the gym today as well. Good luck to you :-)
  • Good luck to you all!
  • mysweetpeasx3
    mysweetpeasx3 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello and Welcome :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • ttshu11
    ttshu11 Posts: 13 Member
    please feel free to add me as a friend :) and I hope you dont mind if I add you all too.
  • Hi, I'm fairly new on here to. Being tracking food & exercise for 1 week!
    I have no friends on here so you can add me :happy:

I'm a mum to 3 and live in New Zealand.
  • MonicaH0322
    MonicaH0322 Posts: 21 Member
    Hello everyone! Still relatively new on here and don't have friends or family using the site it seems so I'd love to build a nice online community for extra support :) Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm in Ontario, juggling school, work, and a social life with going to the gym and eating properly. Although no children, I do have some wonderful fur-babies :)
  • cragglecat
    cragglecat Posts: 58 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like and good luck with your weight loss.
  • I'm new here as well! I'm in my last semester of school, and babysit for a few families, and after a crazy long day need some motivation as well to keep from just passing out! Feel free to add me :)
    motivating others makes me feel the need to get up off my butt lol.