What are your favorite cardio kickboxing dvds?

I'm a huge cardio kickboxing fan! I've currently got six dvds I rotate through- wondering if I'm missing out on any amazing other cardio kickboxing dvds out there! The better the music, the more energetic the trainer the better! Its silly but all that kicking and punching just makes me feel great! Here are mine:
Michelle Dozois peak 10 cardio interval burn
Michelle Dozois MORE peak 10 cardio interval burn
Michelle Dozois peak 10 strength cardio
Billy's Bootcamp cardio inferno
Billy Blanks Ultimate Tae Bo
Turbo Jam Cardio Party Mix 3
Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

IMG-20120211-00503.jpg

What about you?

Replies

• Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    alright, gunna try one bump!
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Im ALL about my TurboFire!!! As a matter of fact, that's where Im about to head over and push play to.
  • Starlage
    I'll probably try that someday- its just so expensive. I paid $100 for tracy andersom"s metamorphosis, did it for a month- DID see results but then got tired of it, stopped and now I don't like it! Lol. Just makes me leary of spending so much on another dvd set,
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    I'll probably try that someday- its just so expensive. I paid $100 for tracy andersom"s metamorphosis, did it for a month- DID see results but then got tired of it, stopped and now I don't like it! Lol. Just makes me leary of spending so much on another dvd set,

I love love billy blanks, anything he does - I follow...right now I have Cardio 1, its actually only 35 minutes, but I sweat, and I love it!!!
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    I love the original Turbo Jam DVD, I do the Turbo Sculpt and Cardio Party every now and then. I want to get Chalean Extreme and Turbofire, I just need to have money to do so. I have a couple more TJ dvd's too, 3T, Lower Body, Fat Blaster.
  • Starlage
    Yeah I do really love the one turbo jam cardio party I have. It's so fun! I've ebayed and purchased the turbo jam punch kick hit jam or something along those lines. I watched a video or two of it online and it loks like a good one too.
  • I just started doing the turbo jam and I love doing the punch kick jam the best! Its a great workout and easy to follow!
  • Starlage
    Oh good I'm glad!! I got it off ebay for $12 :o) I just did my cardio party 3 dvd- So much fun!
  • Thanks for this recommendations. Ill certainly look for those.

My billy blanks dvd might be tired by now
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,506 Member
    Cathe Friedrich ~ Kick, Punch & Crunch, MMA Boxing and MMA Kickboxing
    Jillian Michaels ~ Cardio Kickboxing
    Chris Freytag ~ Cardio Kickboxing (this is in a set called 10lb Slimdown Xtreme)
    Ilaria Montagnani ~ Powerstrikes and Bodystrikes
    Billy Blanks ~ TaeBo II Get Ripped
    Kelly Coffey Meyer ~ 30 Min. to Fitness Kickboxing and Train Like a Contender
    Jessica Smith ~ 10 Min. Solutions Knockout Body
    Susan Chung ~ Rapid Fire Workout

These are the ones that I love working out to, hope it helps.
  • Starlage
    ^^^ WOW! Thanks for the suggestions!! I'll definitely check those out. I'm always looking for more to add to the mix to keep from getting bored!