The things kids say...

Options
shipleyd
shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
My eight year old daughter and I were just doing a Zumba dvd and while gasping for air she yells, "Mom, I don't think I'm losing any weight." LOL! Man she cracks me up..If only it was that quick!

This is also the same kid that told me the other day that "Mom, for some reason you look a little chubby"....okay that one not so funny. :grumble:

Anyone else have shining moments from your little ones that involve your lifestyle change?

(And no, I'm not trying to make her loss weight, just get her up, moving and having a little fun so she doesn't end up where I am!)

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    haha!

my 10 year old brother had to go into hospital yesterday morning, and he was on the toilet at the time, and my mum said to him 'cmon Colt come and get you coat on' my brother replies with 'hang on im just having a s.hit!':laugh:...

it was sooo funny just the way he came out with it!! he doesnt normally swear, soo this had me and mum in fits of laughter for ages!!
  • loved11
    loved11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    my husband is always saying "your such a beast" its slang for kick *kitten*, or awesome etc. so now when I am lifting, or moving or carrying something the kids say " mom your such a beast" its funny cause it sounds kind of bad, but their little voices are so cute.

My 4 year old is always with me when I work out, he plays playdoh while i work out. I was doing Insanity and he was watching and watching , i asked him what do think of Shaun T? He says " uhh he makes me tired"!!!! then the other day during the work out he yells "JUST PUSH IT MOMMY" kids are the cutest.
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    While having a mother and daughter day, we decided that we would watch the movie Bridesmaids. Unbeknownst to me, the graphic nature of the movie (I thought it would be just a few swear words here and there, nothing that she hasn't heard before). While watching a scene of the movie (if any of you have seen it, you will know what part I'm talking about) the girl calls a teenager at the jewelry store a C*NT! after having a verbal back and forth. Within seconds my daughter says in a sweet little voice "What's a C*NT? :blushing:

At that moment, I swear I heard crickets chirping and couldn't breathe! My little girl said the C word!!! :cry:
    I finally answered her "A very dirty word, and you are never to say it!"