More male friends?

Options
:) I have lots of female friends, and I LOVE them, but I could use more male friends. It's a different kind of support, and it's fun to have all different kinds.

And I will also accept more friends who are female. I don't discriminate. The more the merrier!

Replies

• JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow you have lost 69 lbs so far...Nice going...really nice job.....
  • Jzslim
    Jzslim Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    69 lbs thats great.I think I need your support.
  • CSorongon
    Options
    :) I have lots of female friends, and I LOVE them, but I could use more male friends. It's a different kind of support, and it's fun to have all different kinds.

And I will also accept more friends who are female. I don't discriminate. The more the merrier!

LMFAO! I'm having troubles finding male support...wish I have a handful too....the only male friend I have is Zahid. But what kind of support are you looking for?
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I qualify. I'm always looking for more supportive friends of either gender.
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I qualify. I'm always looking for more supportive friends of either gender.
  • jacob1462
    jacob1462 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have zero friends of either persuasion :(

16249330.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • CSorongon
    Options
    Sent an invite to you Chagama and Jacob1462 ♫ LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER FOR THE FUTURE!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Wow, OP lost 68 lbs. WOW!
  • Brian001
    Options
    66 POUNDS?! HOLY COW! My 8 pounds lost almost feels mediocre compared to that, but great job and keep up the good work!
  • tigerdactyl
    tigerdactyl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Added
  • kevinaom
    kevinaom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am back at it getting motivated to lose weight. My "second half" of my century is going to be incredible. Please friend me and help motivate me! Thanks
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Absolutely unique and amazing request on this female oriented website.:tongue:
    Friend me and I guarantee you that I won't be talking about bras, PMS, dresses, fat=ugly and so on.
    I love it.

P.S. Already feel the storm that's coming. Hehehehe.

• JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mhanley1961
    Options
    I am looking to expand my friends list with more motivation, feel free to friend me!
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - - 40+ year old married man with a great family.