When you reach your goal weight

Options
shanlynt
shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
I suppose this question is mostly for the ladies but when you reach goal, what is your idea of the perfect outfit to showcase it? Jeans and top, dress and heels?
I think for me it would be a great black dress and some hot shoes

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Well my day to day clothes now are jeans and a top/hoody.. Soo when i have reached my goal weight I would love to buy a cute little dress, that shows off my legs, and a lovely figure, with heels. And go out and suprise everyone! I dont think I have ever worn a dress in my teenage years! Soo no one knows what I look like in one! And im pretty sure they will have a shock of their lives ha ha :laugh:

I CANT WAIT!:bigsmile:
  • j3nn14er
    Options
    man I really better reach it by summer because I'm just going to be walking around in a bikini all the time XD
  • rockyshrode
    rockyshrode Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    http://pinterest.com/pin/38702878017613245/

Something to look forward to this summer. :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I'm really digging those bodycon dresses. I'd like a little black one.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Some fitted Low Rider Jeans with a Tank that just lay across my toned/defined stomach...and my new Tramp Stamp tattoo....showing(getting it at the end of the month)....
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    It will be short, low cut, and tight. I don't own it yet but when I see it, I will know.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    a super cute dress from modcloth.com!
  • StrongandTender
    StrongandTender Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    An outfit? I've been dreaming of a wardrobe! I intend to do a complete overhaul. Of course, it will be mostly from Savers, but it will be fitted, there will be cleavage, and there will be heels.
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I would like to say a bikini but three kids and 3 c sections - that's no dice so I am hoping for a nice T shirt that clings (in a good way). I am SICK of wearing baggy, boring T's. My husband has also promised me a new wardrobe!
  • Chelly02
    Chelly02 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    man I really better reach it by summer because I'm just going to be walking around in a bikini all the time XD

^^What she said! lol I cant wait to go summer shopping!
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    2 Words....Banana Hammock :laugh:
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    this is on my profile! being able to wear that little black (or any color dress). no sleeves allowed! i wanna be able to show off my arms and my back lol
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    These!!! These are what I'm buying when I'm at my goal weight!!

product_thumb1.jpg

product_thumb2.jpg