Big NSV for me

Options
I obsess over that number on the scale. Were talking 2 to 3 times a day I'm on the scale as if its going to make any difference in my weight if I check up on it that many times. But yesterday I had my second NSV and bc of my scale obsession NSVs are a BIG deal for me. And I have to brag a bit about it. I went through my closet and got rid of a LOT of old clothes so yesterday I went to the mall to rebuild my wardrobe a bit. When I started here last August/September I was very distraught bc after having my 3rd child I could barely squeeze into a XXL and my bra size was 38DD. for the first time since high school I fit into medium dresses/skirts and my bra is now 34D/36C! Yay me!

Replies

• FitnessWitch
    Options
    What is an NSV?
  • aalivings
    aalivings Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Non scale victory.
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your "Non Scale Victory". I too have a love/hate relationship with the scale so I count on other ways to tell that the work is really making a difference. Thanks for sharing. It helps to know that I am not the only person that weighs several times a day:happy:
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats on fitting into those smaller sizes! Can't wait to join you in getting the XXL's and XL's out of my life!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!