Reward ideas?

Options
I want to treat myself for saying "peace out" to 300. Can anyone think of a good reward ... NOTE: no food based rewards. Ideas?

Replies

• Junepal
    Junepal Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    HRM
    New Running Shoes
  • dizsolvedgirl
    dizsolvedgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    spa day, piece of jewelry, new haircut style, new outfit....anything that would be considered a splurge :)

congrats!
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you are a man or woman, but I plan on getting cute bra and undies sets when I drop in size. A HRM is a great idea. What about something for your kitchen to help you make those healthy meals? A new blender for smoothies, a new paring knife for fruits, a food processor to make your own hummus and salsa? Garden pots, soil and seeds to plant a few veggies for the summer season.
  • GRaePete
    GRaePete Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Pedicure
    Perfume
    New workout clothes
    New makeup
    A few home weights
  • rainbobrite929
    Options
    about me: female & 31

I have a HRM. I'm allergic to perfume and most makeups.

I have been thinking of an expensive haircut/ color at 250.

but don't know what to do for getting rid of the 300s.
  • kbw414
    kbw414 Posts: 194
    Options
    A weekend trip!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Mani/ pedi and/or massage
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be rewarding myself with a treadmill soon.
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    New clothes! :happy:
  • garp4
    garp4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    A nice 300 dollar purse!
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I would recommend over the top, huge rewards to keep you motivated! :-( weekend triip, spa day, new purse, jewelry, etc...you're worth it!!
  • spookystitches
    spookystitches Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    New clothes is a fun one to see just how far you've come. Mani/pedi or a massage is great too. Even a trip out to the movies or somewhere you don't go often? A day with the family to a mini-golf place? Paintball? Something fun and exciting that you enjoy doing.

I try to reward myself with non-food rewards too. This may be odd, but I even rewarded myself for hitting a smaller goal this year by getting some gear that will help my dog come along with me for hiking. lol It's a reward for him too, more adventures!
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    I want to treat myself for saying "peace out" to 300. Can anyone think of a good reward ... NOTE: no food based rewards. Ideas?

Hahaha I LOVE your profile pic. That's awesome.

I like to get new cute workout clothes or new shoes.

ETA: Just saw your other post about being allergic to most makeups. I'd also suggest a massage though. Those are awesome. :)
  • Coleybu1
    Coleybu1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am going to get eyelash extensions when I lose 10 more pounds! Very excited about this. Look into it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!