The Grammys

Options
GeneveSparkles
GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
Has everyone already forgotten that 3 years ago tonight Chris Brown beat his girlfriend up ... Just sayin ...

Replies

• D446
    D446 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Lol yup, I think so. Give the dude a break....
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options

Would you say that if it was your mother or your sister he beat up?
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

You think they should give him a break?

They shouldn't even allow him on stage.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    the public generally has a short memory for its stars' transgressions and is very forgiving. i too thought about it when he performed though.
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Exactly! Everyone deserves the chance for redemption.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I've been beat up by a boyfriend. It's all about forgiveness. Pretty sure she sang tonight too! ???
  • DiamondGirl23
    Options
    I'm not really feeling the Grammys this year. I keep flipping thru chanels lol
  • D446
    Options

And maybe it has happened to my mother or sister? Seriously, what he did was wrong, but let him move on.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options

And maybe it has happened to my mother or sister? Seriously, what he did was wrong, but let him move on.
    If it did happen to one of them, I am sorry to hear that. Did he get to skip around and pretend it never happened? Did you keep seeing him after and accepting him as part of the family or a friend? Did you choose to let him move on after he left her face a bloody pulp? Did you really forgive the man who did that to her?

Let Chris Brown move on? Sure. As soon as he issues a sincere apology instead of the fluff piece his PR agency put out for him and admits he was wrong for what he did instead of throwing a hissy fit when asked about it, proving he has some anger management issues he needs to address. A hefty donation to a domestic violence prevention program or helpline or shelter would help as well if he doesn't choose to verbally address the issue because by donating he would be publically admitting that beating up his girlfriend was wrong. Until then, he is a massive douche unworthy of any public accolades and attention given to him as far as I am concerned.
  • D446
    Options
    If you cannot forgive someone for something that happened 3 years ago then you are only hurting yourself.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    As teens everyone does things they later regret. Rhianna has moved on so the rest of the world should as well.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I thank the heavens that I don't own a tv. What a waste of time. Then again, I don't listen to the top 40 crap. What are people thinking giving that animal a trophy?
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Bruno Mars and the Foo Fighters were just great.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Has everyone already forgotten that 3 years ago tonight Chris Brown beat his girlfriend up ... Just sayin ...

THANK YOU. Even looking at him makes me sick. I can't imagine how he gets dates.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options

If it did happen to one of them, I am sorry to hear that. Did he get to skip around and pretend it never happened? Did you keep seeing him after and accepting him as part of the family or a friend? Did you choose to let him move on after he left her face a bloody pulp? Did you really forgive the man who did that to her?

Let Chris Brown move on? Sure. As soon as he issues a sincere apology instead of the fluff piece his PR agency put out for him and admits he was wrong for what he did instead of throwing a hissy fit when asked about it, proving he has some anger management issues he needs to address. A hefty donation to a domestic violence prevention program or helpline or shelter would help as well if he doesn't choose to verbally address the issue because by donating he would be publically admitting that beating up his girlfriend was wrong. Until then, he is a massive douche unworthy of any public accolades and attention given to him as far as I am concerned.

Well said.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Last night's Grammys was a senior citizen's DREAM!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    boring................................

Oh, and I'm a Senior Citizen!!!!!!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Last night's Grammys was a senior citizen's DREAM!

LOL! I loved it!! Especially the Beach Boys! They are still great one thousand years later!
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options

I fast forwarded thru his performance and his acceptance speech. I even change stations when his songs come on the radio. I saw a pic of what he did to Rhianna and it was horrific. To be honest, I don't think either of them did much to bring awareness to relationship abuse.

14839892.png
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

The way I see it is, Rhianna doesn't care as she went on minutes after he was on stage. Plus she stayed with him after he whooped her *kitten*... why should any of us care? I can't speak for anyone else.... but I don't give a crap. I don't care for Chris Brown, but I also don't care what he does.
    In short, I guess you could say...I don't care. :tongue: