Getting my life back together and Looking for some friends

Options
Hey All,

My name is Alyssa. I have been on MFP for a little while now and I still don't have any friends. It didn't bother me until recently when I started really using this site. None of my other friends are on here and I recently broke up with my boyfriend who was a great motivator. We would push each other hard at the gym and now I am going by myself. I am pretty good at staying on track alone but I like to have others to check in with.

I recently graduated college and now work a full time job which requires me to be on my feet all day, so lets say getting to the gym during the week is quite a challenge.

So feel free to add me and lets get to know each other :)

Thanks!

Replies

• PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

Feel free to add me :)

I work from 6:45 till 5:30 every day, so I hear you on getting to the gym is hard. Hard... but not impossible! You CAN do this!
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Getting my life back together too. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • rjsgirl2009
    rjsgirl2009 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. New here as well and looking for friends
  • Tudrase
    Options
    Same here :-) friends can really help you stay on track and get motivated :-D
  • lnorton84
    lnorton84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am a full time college student and have some stressful situations in my life right now so motivation is always a plus. I also broke up from a long relationship a little while ago and we were going to try to be friends still, but this weekend he walked away from that too. We had been friends and dated on and off for the last 10 years, so this week has been a challenge to say the least for me.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums! The best way to stay commited is to make and add friends on MFP who will help push and hold you accountable for your weightloss!
  • alaw1119
    alaw1119 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need some new friends!
  • teamflatbelly
    teamflatbelly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie as well feel free to add me
  • khrystyna82
    khrystyna82 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. I'll add you.
  • FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all your replies :) Glad to know there are some people out there who are willing to help a girl out ;)