Music?

Options
I'm sick of listening to the same music when I workout. What music do you recommend? I'm done with the cliche workout music like "The Distance" by Cake, Eye of the Tiger, "I Can" by Nas, "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake. Yuck. Boring... Same ol', Same ol'.

#neednewtunes!

I don't do country, teeny-bopper pop, or most rap.

Replies

• rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Cage the Elephant!!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    The Doors always works for me.
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    Howlin' for you by the Black Keys is one of my faves. Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria. Black and Gold by Sam Sparro. And I personally love to spin to Jump in the Line by Harry Belafonte lol!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    try www.fear.fm . Ill warn you, its some more intense workout music, but itll get you going
  • scorpiomfs
    scorpiomfs Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    backstreet boys..lol maybe try oldies
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    So far, I've found that the best thing that works for me is listening to the radio. It lets me focus on what's going to come next and on the song, and let me think less of the exercise. Rarely a song I really don't like will come on, but usually it's better.
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh my fave is "Badass" by Saliva!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqT8WJ3dsRY
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Options
    Howlin' for you by the Black Keys is one of my faves. Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria. Black and Gold by Sam Sparro. And I personally love to spin to Jump in the Line by Harry Belafonte lol!

I totally forgot about that song by Coheed and Cambria - AWESOME SONG!
  • Mkserpa
    Options

And I never knew who sang Jump In The Line!! haha!
  • Mkserpa
    Options
    Cage the Elephant!!

Checked them out - I like "Always Something."
  • jazzbury
    Options
    You should listen to something that you like to sing.. Something that you like to dance to.. I personally am a Reggae fan I have a lot of 1 hour long reggae mixes. Continuous vibes good rhythm Super motivational for me..
  • alaw1119
    alaw1119 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    they have a workout station on pandora! I love it!
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    dope - no regrets