I just wanted to share with you..... (photo)

Options
2»

Replies

• sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    wow girl you look great, well done x
    how tall are you if you dont mind me asking???
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    lookin great!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I have a dumb question. What does 9 and a half stone equal in pounds?

By the way you look amazing! If I liked girls I'd totally hit on you! lol
  • TXMXGRL
    Options
    way to go girl !!!!! I am sure you feel better all around losing weight I have felt the health differences .....and I am not at my weight lose goal.... so I know I when I get there I will feel like I was in High school again... Thank you for sharing it is nice to see real peoples transformation. :happy:
  • cazyll
    cazyll Posts: 184
    Options
    wow, you look so amazing and well done on getting to your goal weight. But what height are you? Coz I am 9 1/2 stone and I do not look like that ( only 5"2 ), so I am wel jel lol.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Speechless. You resemble Cheryl Cole with you new look!
  • thogston
    thogston Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Looking Fab girl! I love the Dress that you wore last night. I can not wait till I can wear stuff like that again, so my style and used to rock it out like that!.
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Oh my you're beautiful! :) Even before you were beautiful. Great job, none the less! :drinker:
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Me for sure.:drinker:
    Congrats OP.
    you're smoking hot! the guys must flock to you at the club :D

very, very well done!!
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You guys are so good to me :-)

Crazyll - Im 5'5" - and wearing a goooood pair of heels in that photo - so it elongates me anyway :-)

In lbs I am 133lbs. I think I'd like to be 130 - a round number always looks nicer :D
  • kellyhanratty
    kellyhanratty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow you look stunning! I can appreciate how hard it is to lose the last few kgs so good for you! I think the confidence you feel on the inside is reflecting in your outside beauty too. Shine on gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!