Looking for friends in their 20s looking to lose 20-30

Options
Hey guys! Im 22, college student, living in miami. I desperately need to lose 30 lbs and keep it off! The partying and the horrible food choices are catching up to me! Anyone in a similar situation and wants to be friends to help motivate each other just add me! Excited to finally get serious about losing this weight!

Replies

• beccybrowning
    Options
    Hi im 26yr old mum to 2 girls, i want to loose 25lbs and keep it off!! i want my body back, need some motivation buddies i AM going to do it this time!! :)
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Hey I'm trying to lose 50! But about 20 to get to my healthy BMI - i added you by the way - hope we can keep each other motivated!
  • beccybrowning
    Options
    Ive added you both i think.. not sure if im doing it right?! i really hope we can help each other my weight has been so up and down, i lost 36lbs then gave up. Im now back on here and will succeed this time!!
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Also lost weight and gained again - I'm still losing though! Are both of ye on any particular diet/workout programs?
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    Hi I am 22 aiming to lose around 30lbs. I am a mum of one. Charff where did you get your pic from? Been looking for something like that everywhere.

x
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :) I'm 29, have about 20lbs left to go x
  • michbaden
    Options
    I'm 28 and I have an overall goal to lose 24 lbs!

Feel free to add me :)
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Hi I am 22 aiming to lose around 30lbs. I am a mum of one. Charff where did you get your pic from? Been looking for something like that everywhere.

x
    Here you go! I've a problem with saving mine though so i just used snipping tool to save it!
    http://www.onestopplus.com/staticpage/contentpage.aspx?pagename=mvm
  • beccybrowning
    Options
    No particular diet, im vegetarian tho, anyone else??
  • khambrown
    Options
    I am 28 and I would like to lose 30lbs :) I have lost 11 so far and I want to lose 19 more
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    No particular diet, im vegetarian tho, anyone else??
    I'm not veggie but i do substitute quorn and veg for meat a lot! (less weight watchers points)
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am 21, and have 22lbs left to go before I reach my goal weight, so feel free to add me if you wish to! xx
  • cartea01
    cartea01 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and started here in early December with the goal to lose 28 pounds. So far I've lost 19.5 pounds! Happy to support and be supported!
  • kellyh2
    Options
    Hi im 23 from the UK and have lost 14lbs so far, and about 7lb ish still to loose (tone up) anyone please feel free to add me for support as on here most days :-)
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    hi, im 22 from the UK, looking to lose more than 30lb, but please feel free to add me :)
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    23 year old from Australia. I have already lost 46 lbs and am looking to lose another 10 or so. Feel free to add me.
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hey guys!

Im a 21 year old student at Leeds uni (UK) trying to lose my last 20 lbs. Haven't lost anything for the last month though which is making this a bit tough :(

Feel free to add :)
    the more the merrier!

xx
  • livinafitlife
    livinafitlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 23 and I need to lose 30 myself and keep it off! Add me if you like!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I've kind of lost track in the past couple of months but still continue to log daily. I need some motivation to get back at the gym and eating a bit healthier. :) Feel free to add me.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started