NSV for me :)

Options
I am so excited I just had to share with all you wonderful MFP users :) My journey has been long and in January was when I decided that enough was enough and I was going to do this and do it right..Well I am down 13 lbs. but even better I know I have lost a good bit of inches...Yesterday morning my hubby woke up and asked me "Where did my ta ta's go?" lol After my kids I got a pretty big chest as most women do..but it didn't leave..well now it's GONE !! My sport bra that I have had for years is getting too big !!! AND 2 years ago we walked for Alzheimer's in honor of my husband Grandpa..well I won a shirt and got a large ? What was I thinking..Well I will tell you what I was thinking that 2 years later..It's going to fit, with room in the top and stomach area !!!! Holy cow, I am so exicted..I feel pumped and I just wanted to share with your guys...This site and you people are what keep me along this journey and I can't wait to share more victory's with you all down the road :)

Replies

• islandgirldl76
    islandgirldl76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats, it is the little things that keep us going.
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic NSV!!

I can hardly wait for those kinds of victories - which are still a little way off for me.

But stories like yours keep me focused!

Congratulations!!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!Mine are gone too....not that I had much to begin with, even after the baby. LOL
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Well done.

(Wish mine would disappear a little bit.)
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :huh: your happy to lose the tatas :noway: lol don't looooose the tatas :sad: I'm sad because I am losing mine! lol

but all kidding aside, great job!! 13 pounds is amazing!!! keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • MandeeSue
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :huh: your happy to lose the tatas :noway: lol don't looooose the tatas :sad: I'm sad because I am losing mine! lol

but all kidding aside, great job!! 13 pounds is amazing!!! keep up the great work :flowerforyou:

I am kinda sad they are leaving....we have a long history together, lol !! I feel so flat, I know Im not but still when you go from a 40 D down to prolly a 36 C, its a HUGE difference..On the bright side hubby told me that they are now getting perkier and he said he think he can deal with that ;) lol
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    Awesome NSV! I'm losing my tata's too, and I didn't have that much to lose... oh well, according to a good friend of mine, it's the nipples that matter,and they aren't going anywhere! : )
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Well done!!

As long as my belly is always flatter than my boobs I am happy!:laugh:
  • MandeeSue
    Options
    Well done!!

As long as my belly is always flatter than my boobs I am happy!:laugh:

lol..that is what I am aiming for !!!
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is a wonderful NSV!!!!!! Keep it up, you are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!