My 30DS Results ----- with photos

Options
Hey friends!
I just finished Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred this morning. I took before and after pictures and I am just so amazed at the results I acheived in just 30 days. It has motivated me to try P90X, which I will begin this week! I felt it was important to share my photos, because after all, I would have NEVER tried 30DS without seeing all of your amazing results. Myfitnesspal has changed my life. Thank you to all of you out there who have supported me, and have encouraged me. Can't wait to see how far we can go together :)

Here we go.... (I'm a bit nervous to share.... but if I can encourage one person, it's worth it)

Before Front View - January 15, 2012

FrontArmsUp.jpg

After Front View - February 12, 2012

FrontArmsUp-1.jpg

Before Back View - January 15, 2012

BackArmsUp.jpg

After Back View - February 12, 2012

BackArmsUp-1.jpg

Replies

• rebelo3
    rebelo3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    OMG you look incredible.. specifically your stomach and arms!! that is such a major difference! great job girl!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I think Jillian prepared me well for P90X. I have done a bunch of her dvds since last May (30DS, RI30, 6W6P, BFBM, NMTZ, KBT, hmmmm I think I have a lot of Jillian dvds!) and I just started P90X this past Monday.

Great work, you can see a difference!
  • sgraves06
    sgraves06 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!

Oh that is great news!! I am hearing how brutal P90X is. How are you feeling so far on the program?
  • johnkelso
    Options
    Great job Shauna! This is just the beginning for you! Don't forget to come signup for the your FREE membership and get me as your FREE coach. www.getfitlikeme.com. You know I'm here for you. Once again i'm so proud of you!
  • orangy1124
    Options
    Awesometabulous! I have it the DVD and it is collecting dust somewhere....LOL I'm getting it out and will start....you look great and you are a real person. What I mean is that you are not an infomercial. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!
  • ellenrose25
    Options
    you look great!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Nice job! Congratulations!
  • sgraves06
    sgraves06 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words! I am so glad I built up enough courage to share :)
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    you did great keep up the hard work...
  • burgenah
    Options
    Nice Job! Way to go! I'm doing the 30day as I do my half marathon training, so I'm not doing every day, I can only hope to get a bit of the results you got!
  • worldgirl28
    Options
    Wow! Those are awesome results! You look great!
  • juliemaplehurst
    Options
    I am half way through and it seems to be getting harder.........well done.....you have inspired me to push on .........
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    :noway: I am buying the 30 day shred this week! You look FANTASTIC! :bigsmile:
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    WOW! You look terrific, and I can see so many positive changes between the before and after pictures. Awesome work!!!
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    WOW! My copy of 30 ds just arrived today and you have motivated me to begin tomorrow instead of next week! Thank you so much for posting and congratulations on a fantastic result : ))
  • lilyflor
    lilyflor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you do look awesome! it makes me want to try it!!
  • Sophie983
    Sophie983 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That's what I like to see! :) You look absolutely amazing!!!
  • newdaynewlife
    newdaynewlife Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Thx for sharing!
    Can i ask you - Did you do it every day for 30 days or skip any days?
    And, did you lose pounds as well as inches?
    Thanks for the ,motivation!!
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Great results! You can definitely see the difference!! :D I am starting 30DS on Friday and hope to get results like yours :)
  • dorairwin
    Options
    tHANK YOU :flowerforyou:

OMG you look incredible.. specifically your stomach and arms!! that is such a major difference! great job girl! kEEP IT UP !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!