My 30DS Results ----- with photos

Options

Replies

• glvrgyrl
    glvrgyrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I need to dust mine off and put it in the DVD player!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!!!!
  • estevo66
    estevo66 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great Job, You look Great
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look Great! P90X is gonna get you ripped! WTG!
  • Slimtara
    Slimtara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just started on Saturday and ache like I haven't ached in a long long time. Arms mostly!
    Was gonna pass on day 3 and have a rest day - but these pics have made me say - hell NO - do it! Work through it girl!

Great results: thank you for sharing!
    T
  • ara005
    ara005 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so awesome! You can definitely see a difference! I am currently doing it and had nooo motivation this morning. Your pics have made me pumped to go home and get it done after work.
  • sambustem
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! You were beautiful before and you're beautiful after!!! I've tried on this, I'm just not good about scheduling time - so in 3 weeks, I'm on my 8th day of section 1 today. She has a new 90 day video out - like P90X, but only 30 min long (I don't know if time is an issue for you too), I bought it and it comes with bands and a lot of great info, fat buring guide, personal log book, etc. Here's the link:

http://www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/drtv/ecs/workout-dvds.html
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love seeing the results pics from 30DS! I am on Day 7 (had to take a few days off here and there for sick kids) and I love it! I also do some P90X mixed in with it and it's a wonderful workout! Great job!
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Well you convinced me that's for sure! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • garp4
    garp4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome results!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! thanks for sharing
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!

P90X is awesome, you'll love it!
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • Divajj914
    Divajj914 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Your ABS are the biggest difference! Your waist got so tiny! Congrats on a job well done!
  • skm1349
    Options
    Way to go!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I love these kinds of threads! You look fantastic!
  • Divajj914
    Divajj914 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! You were beautiful before and you're beautiful after!!! I've tried on this, I'm just not good about scheduling time - so in 3 weeks, I'm on my 8th day of section 1 today. She has a new 90 day video out - like P90X, but only 30 min long (I don't know if time is an issue for you too), I bought it and it comes with bands and a lot of great info, fat buring guide, personal log book, etc. Here's the link:

http://www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/drtv/ecs/workout-dvds.html

I know about this series but don't know enough about it... I'd love to learn more... like what is the legth of the workouts? ARe they similar to Shed and shred (new one) or older DVDs? what is different about them?
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results! Keep killing it, Killer!!!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!@!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!