Weird crushes

Options
glypta
glypta Posts: 440 Member
I posted to my friends on FB last night that while watching the BAFTAs, I have a weird crush on Billy Bob Thornton (and also Michael Douglas and David Walliams). Who're your bizarre crushes?

Replies

• missismonty
    missismonty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    John Barrowman and Nick Faldo!!! :love:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    blow+up+doll.jpg
    :blushing:
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Len Goodman (Strictly/Dancing w/t Stars head judge) - he's got a lovely smile, a twinkle in his eye and the demeanour of a real gentleman.

:heart:
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Lately I've had a crush on Adrien Brody. I don't know why, I've watched several movies with him but I didn't get this crush until that new Gillette commercial. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7hxkAClnF4
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Lately I've had a crush on Adrien Brody. I don't know why, I've watched several movies with him but I didn't get this crush until that new Gillette commercial. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7hxkAClnF4

I love Adrien Brody ever since I saw him on Punk'd. He's not classically good-looking but there is something very sexy and cool about him.
  • Foofyknickers
    Foofyknickers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Derren Brown. Yes, I know he's gay, but there's something about him that's... filthy! Plus with the whole trick of the mind thing, he looks as though he could talk you into anything! Alfie Boe is another (he does theatre and opera stuff, probably best known for playing Jean Valjean in Les Miserables 25th anniversary show) he is gorgeous.
    Oh, and I can see the whole Billy Bob Thornton thing! But then, I do have a bit of a 'grandad complex' as my friend calls it. I really like older men!
  • deejay7806
    deejay7806 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    guess 4 me....simon cowell...... kinda of my guilty pleasure i guess :-)
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    blow+up+doll.jpg
    :blushing:

LMAO!!!!!! Too funny!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    adrien brody.

YUMMMM.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    robin williams! He may be old, but i would do him any day! lol!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Anthony Bourdain...sigh

bourdain_430_egypt.jpg
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Manson. mmmmmm
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Gary Oldman
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    hmmm... Adam Richman from Man vs Food. Its his personality I think that does it for me. Zach Braff! Mark Ruffalo... RAWR
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Anthony Bourdain...sigh

bourdain_430_egypt.jpg

Oh yes! Him too. And Mike Rowe though I dont think thats all that weird. Hes smokin and that voice.... whew!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Katy perry, but only in costume. When she's not, she looks like that Zoey chick who is cute, but I'd find that singing to be annoying every 5 minutes.

So Katy with the firework bewbs. I have oven mitts.
    Options
    Denzell Washington - That smile! mmmmmmmmmm!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options

Oh yes! Him too. And Mike Rowe though I dont think thats all that weird. Hes smokin and that voice.... whew!

yes, mike rowe :love: The only thing weird about him is that he's my dad's age!...haha- but yes, his voice...I could listen to him all day :bigsmile:
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm...

Weird? Alton Brown. His brain turns me on.
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Simon Baker. But he has to be dressed as the character he plays in The Mentalist. Wearing the 3 piece suit at all times. (well not at ALL times) Has that sandy blonde hair you just want to run your fingers through. *sigh* He doesn't have to fake the North American accent with me though.