Replies

• YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! great job!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Very nice! I can really see the difference in the stomach and the arms!
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    Wow! Great work! :flowerforyou:
  • RedKH
    RedKH Posts: 58
    Options
    Well done girl!!
    That's great!! - Thank you for sharing!

I really enjoy coming to the success stories message board and yours is another fantastic source of much needed motivation! Thank you :-)
  • SouthernNHgirl
    SouthernNHgirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results. I definitely want to try this! Can you/someone tell me a little about it? Is there a lot of jumping around? I live on the third floor and wouldn't want to disturb my downstairs neighbors.
  • HCBsChica
    HCBsChica Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work! Noticeable difference indeed! Well done!!
  • congratulations! fantastic work. you can really see improvements. continued success along the way. good luck with p90x. just remember, "keep pushing play". i am entering my 1st week of recovery week after 3 weeks of intense cardio and strength work and love it. good luck. as they say on the "x", " do your best and forget the rest".
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    your now +1 hot, make it +3, keep it up.
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Time to find my 30DS DVD I think ... I haven't tried it in about 50 lbs, so this should be FUN (or very, very painful.... I'll let you know)
  • kathycod
    kathycod Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant. I've just ordered 30DS after seeing your pics!
  • woodmetal
    Options
    You are inspiring! I am almost done with Level 2 of the shred! I have some questions though?? Like did you do anything else workout wise?? and did your knees hurt all the time??
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You should be an ad for her DVD. Definitely motivating to see your results!!
  • pumpkin_mel
    Options
    Great Results! I am on week 2 of Ripped in 30, you give me motivation to keep going!:smile:
  • spankerlea
    Options
    WOW, amazing results. Thanks for sharing
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Your results are fantastic! Thank you for sharing. You definitly encouraged me :)
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!
  • sgraves06
    sgraves06 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am just blown away by all of your kind feedback. Before deciding which workout video to buy, I looked at probably 100 posts here, to see before and after pictures. Those woman encouraged me greatly, and to think that I can do the same for some of you... just makes this all that much more worth it.

P90X didn't come in the mail today, as I had planned. So, I will begin Ripped in 30. Thanks again for the wonderful feedback, you have again motivated me to keep going! :)
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!! WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!