Replies

• barefoot76
    barefoot76 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Count me in: I'm 4'9"! I weigh 111.8 and I'm aiming for 98 and ripped! :-D
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am also 5ft tall. I refuse to believe I may have shrunk a little and will not let anyone measure my height now. :laugh: Always looking for more friends with the same challenge that comes with this height. :smile: Add me if you want another friend.
  • Nikkislim32
    Nikkislim32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 167 lbs. Aiming for 125.
  • jaxCarrie
    jaxCarrie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    5ft 1in....aiming for 125...at 144 right now, down from close to 158. Always looking for motivation...because when you are a shortie, every pound looks like 5 (sadly it doesn't look that way coming off!)
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    5'3" started at 138 now 110 =)
  • DonnaMoree
    Options
    I love it I am too! 5 ft and very round! I tell my family I am vertically challenged, they think it is funny but it is the truth. I am looking forward to meeting and discussing my progress/failure with you. I have a lot of weight to lose like 90 lbs. Yes I have a tire around my thighs and my waste line and we wont even discuss my upper body, lol
    Looking forward to working together.:happy:
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 11". I guess u're feeling kind of tall right know LOL.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    4'11" here... haven't really set a goal weight, just going to keep working until I feel good! And can fit into smaller jeans! Feel free to add me.
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    5'1" on a good hair day. :)
    Open to lots of new friends!
    I have about 60 lbs more to lose. I don't have a goal date but my 15 year reunion is in November (I'm assuming). It would be nice to be close to goal by then.
  • linda3680
    linda3680 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 :happy:
  • LadyWingsFan
    Options
    5'1!!! Anyone needs to have a shorty for a friend on here, please feel free to add me!! It is much harder for us to get the extra weight off than taller people, and it shows more ugh!! Support would be gladly welcome! I'm at 150 and have already lost 7! Yay :) Looking to get down to at least 130-125ish range.

Any support/suggestions/help is welcome!
  • clcasseus
    Options
    Hey I'm new to this forum and well I guess I'm a fun size of 5"3 and currently 41 years old and lost 48lbs. It took me almost a year with lots of scrafice and well lets just day life events have 3 children and 17 year old, 20month, and 3month baby. My body has gone to a total of changes but I'm continue to watch my diet and exercise. It's been hard but I'm trying my best to continue my lifestyle change since one of my biggest flaws in life was procrastinating my health life. I hope I can learn from all of you and encourage others that anything is possible if you truly want it in life.

truly
    cc
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    5'2" here. I'm 27 and I have 102 pounds left to lose. :-)
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 135 currently. I started at 168 :)
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and have 62 more pounds to go! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1", starting weight 193.6 currently 158.6 or so.
    My goal is 125-130 and I am 31 years old (well, for another month anyway!)

Feel free to add me if you wish:)
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    5'0 and trying to lose 40 lbs! Feel free to add me! :)

SW: 150
    CW: 147
    GW: 105
  • audddyy
    Options
    WOW we should make a group baha... Im 5'3" too yet I may still grow... I wonder what age we stop growing? Hmmm
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road, Follow the Yellow Brick Road, Follow . .. follow ... follow the yellow brick road . . . Tra la la la La!
    I'm 4'11" and ready for the remake
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    5'3"! Add meeeeeee!