Starting 30DS on Friday...

Options
I'm going to start the 30 Day Shred on Friday (basically because the DVD and hand weights are in the post!) Is anyone starting it at a similar time so that we can help each other through the journey? :D

Everyone's results on here have inspired me!!

Replies

• bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me!!!! I started it today. Will need someone to keep me motivated to do it EVERYDAY!!
  • newlyknit
    newlyknit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started it today, phew it was a hard 20 minutes.

its still shocking to me that I feel the same after 20 minutes with 30DS as I did after 40 minutes of Zumba.
  • gutbuddy
    Options
    I started the 30DS last Monday. Tomorrow you will be SORE! I took Tuesday off and then have done it every day since then. Wednesday you will still be sore...but power through it and by the end you will actually feel better!
  • ihern6334
    ihern6334 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I did it when I first started MFP and it was awesome. I lost 10lbs doing that and eating healthier and I definitely got great results. I have just started doing Extreme shed and shred and plan to follow up and do 6 Weeks 6 Pack. I loooovve her workouts it's like she caters it to our female bodies and it definitely works!
  • dcjackson50
    Options
    I started it a month or so ago,....and did it for 4 days,.....extrememly good workout and strong calorie burn in such a short time.

I only stopped because I started going to my gym every day. I started it again last night and wow,.....good thing it was level 1. Even though I am doing Zumba and workin out 4-5 days a week, it still kicked my butt.
    I think I will be using it as a part of my routine, not every day, but for someone only working out at home, it will definitely make a huge difference and help you get in shape.
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have done one session about a week & half ago, hardest 20mins of my life.
    Could do with a motivation support group for this to make me want to continue.
    Whats the challenge?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 on level one. I had no idea I could ever be so sore. :noway:

Good workout though! :drinker:
  • gutbuddy
    Options
    I Just got done working and SO DO NOT want to work out. I am going to do my workout now...not looking forward to it, but I know I will be glad I did it. I don't really see a difference yet. I started last Monday and have only missed 1 day so far. I am hoping this week will really bring some toning. I want to results that SO MANY others are having and posting their results pictures from. :o)
  • gutbuddy
    Options
    I Just got done working and SO DO NOT want to work out. I am going to do my workout now...not looking forward to it, but I know I will be glad I did it. I don't really see a difference yet. I started last Monday and have only missed 1 day so far. I am hoping this week will really bring some toning. I want to results that SO MANY others are having and posting their results pictures from. :o)

Just finished...glad its done!
  • dibraaksma
    dibraaksma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a copy! I did it with my friend on Saturday and looking at everyone's success on here, I had to order it! I'll be starting as soon as it get here!!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I always feel so good when I complete a workout that I didnt want to do.

I am doing Ripped in 30. Today was week 2 day 3. I feel so good! I can not wait to see my results. I dont think a broken leg could keep me from finishing this. :)
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I have done one session about a week & half ago, hardest 20mins of my life.
    Could do with a motivation support group for this to make me want to continue.
    Whats the challenge?

Challenge...? To do the 30 Day Shred everyday for the whole 30 days and then post your before and after photos at the end of the 30 days? :D I'm sure I will need the motivational support too as I have heard it is HARD work! But with all the great results being posted it looks worth it!!!
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    Me!!!! I started it today. Will need someone to keep me motivated to do it EVERYDAY!!

Cool! How are you finding it so far? I think just looking at the before & after 30DS photos will motivate me to keep it up?
  • JLWilson27
    Options
    I just got mine. I was trying to decide when to start (or maybe get the nerve up). I guess Friday is good a day as any!

I've done P90X before. Has anyone done both of them? Are they comparable? I just don't know what to expect, other than hopefully a toner body!
  • bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I started it yesterday....Day 1 - No weights just two very large cans of soup - found the workout intense although manageable. Day 2 - ached from yesterday and bought 2x1kg weights so found it much more difficult this morning, but pushed through it and feel much better for doing it (although every muscle aches). I am determinted to keep it up everyday for the 30 days. I have taken before photos, and will measure all the vital parts tonight.

Maybe we should have a start list of measurements and photos...and log weekly measurements and photos to push us on???

Claire x
  • ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday at level 1 - was hard enough for me :-)
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    Ok, so I started it yesterday....Day 1 - No weights just two very large cans of soup - found the workout intense although manageable. Day 2 - ached from yesterday and bought 2x1kg weights so found it much more difficult this morning, but pushed through it and feel much better for doing it (although every muscle aches). I am determinted to keep it up everyday for the 30 days. I have taken before photos, and will measure all the vital parts tonight.

Maybe we should have a start list of measurements and photos...and log weekly measurements and photos to push us on???

Claire x

What measurements is everyone taking? - So I know which ones to take before I start...

Weight:
    Neck:
    Upper Arm:
    Chest:
    Waist:
    Belly: (It looked like most of people's inches were lost from the fullest part of their bellies?)
    Hips:
    Thigh:
    Calve:

Or, is that too much to measure? LOL I'm just curious where the inches will go from :)
  • rquin008
    Options
    just started a group for those who are starting this week "30ds 02/16/2012" if anyone wants to join