Shorties Unite!!! 5'3" and under!!

Options

Replies

• MandeeSue
    Options
    I'm 4ft 11" and currently 166lbs (lost 34lbs so far) but because of my height don't carry any extra weight too well.

I always say I wouldn't need to lose weight if I was 5ft 10" as it would all appear more balanced :laugh:

If anyone wants to add me as a friend feel free.

I am the same height and I weigh 165 :) I have lost 13lbs so far..and I don't carry extra weight either :frown: I always say I would be perfect if I was taller :bigsmile:
  • odamom
    Options
    My son once said I am vertically challenged and horizontally blessed, I guess he is right. Anyway. I am starting over today and I am 5'1".
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    hi all Im 5'3" on a good month! lol Im 45 and weighed in at 234 in december. I am now 213 and would like to get to 140 pounds, i know its still over where i should be but any amount of loss is better than none. I have MS and a chronic low back pain that radiates through my left leg and to my feet. I have Neuropathy in both legs and feet. I force myself to work out everyday. I know I will be in a wheelchair again someday and I dont want to stop moving until my body stops. I dont want my family and caretakers to have to help me out if im overweight. You all can add me Im a great source of assistance mentally.
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone !

I am 5 feet 2.5 inches....
    Weighed 200lbs....
    MFP Starting weight 185lbs
    Present weight : 133.4 .....
    Goal weight: 125 lbs

Thanks

Cynthia
  • karzerooo
    karzerooo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined, and I'm a fun-sized 5' here! :)
  • richardzaccone
    richardzaccone Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have to add that for the first time in my life, I am considered "Tall". 5'4".

Met and maintaining my 142 lb weight goal, lost 26 lbs in 4 months and a lot of the credit goes to Myfitnesspal.com.
  • Tangy1966
    Tangy1966 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I fit the bill too. 5'2" 145 currently...goal 120 or less. I'm an unfortunate apple shape.
    Belly be gone :grumble: Good Luck!
  • chriswolffg
    Options
    5'3" here....and 187. Please add me :) looking for friends that will motivate me and keep me in line :) Goal weight 130.
  • annamariemourin
    Options
    haha, I'm 4'11 1/2"
  • RDAF
    RDAF Posts: 2
    Options
    PLEASE ACCEPT ME. I JOINED IN JAN OF THIS YEAR AND I'M ALSO 4'11" AND WEIGH 165.2 LBS.. i COULD USE SOME POINTERS. i LOST 9 LBS. AND NOW I STILL EXERCISE ALOT AND EAT THE CALS. RECOMMENDED BUT MY WEIGHT BALANCES BETWEEN 165.2 AND 164.4 I CAN NOT SAME TO BUG IT. MY DIABETES COUNT IS BETWEEN 86 AND A 105 AND IT RUNS LIKE THAT, I HAVE POINTED IT OUT TO THE DOCTOR AND SAMES TO WAVE IT OFF. I DON'T EAT MUCH BREAD, RICE OR PASTA, THAT IS A RARE THING IN MY CALORIE COUNT. i READ THAT IF YOU CAN KEEP THE BLOOD COUNT IN BETEEN 70 AND 90 IT IS THE BEST BURNING RANGE AND MY HUSBAND COUNT RUNS LIKE THAT AND HE IS LOSING GOOD. HELP...
  • mrskristymiller
    mrskristymiller Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11"

SW-187lbs.
    CW-122lbs.
    GW-I'll know when I get there :)
  • charlie18091980
    Options
    5 foot and a half inch - and I refer to myself as Pint Sized (but that'll be the Scottish in me) :laugh: Feel free to add me xx
  • releasetherobots
    releasetherobots Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5' and 178- my goal for now is 130!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    "I'm a shorty and I know it, I work out" -- come one everyone sing it, LOL
  • Milliebear66
    Milliebear66 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yay, I'm 5ft, it's great and I love it :) xx
  • millsknk
    Options
    I'm 5'0" on a good day. Not always fun to be short. Weight always seems to be an issue.
  • kebrina1983
    Options
    I am 5 2"
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    im 5'1
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I love that you said "vertically challenged". I say that and "fun sized" to describe my height. :)

Me to haha!!
  • sherryk5133
    Options
    I'm 4'11" I always say I'm "Fun SIze" also!! :smile: