Hi I'm new :)

Options
I've been battling my obesity for about 7 years now.
Since 2010 I've lost over 50 lbs and have kept it off.
But now I'm at this point where I can't lose anymore. One of my good friends is a member here and suggested I join MFP.
So here I am!!! :)

I'm 23, female, and in November of 2010 I weighed 315 lbs.
As of today, I'm fluctuating between 255 and 260 and have been stuck at this point since November of 2011.

I hope this MFP will help me get over this hill so that I can continue my journey to 200 lbs! :)

Replies

• mrsgoss
    mrsgoss Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on here for about 3 weeks, the support on here is great! Congrats on your success so far, that is impressive...Feel free to add me as a friend, support is always needed...
  • TamImbrogno
    TamImbrogno Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site and there are some really great people here! If you would like you can add me :)
  • cortreinhardt
    cortreinhardt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am here too! Good luck!!!
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Feel free to add if you like!
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm new too!
    I have been here for a week so far, and down 1lb.
    I'm open to new friends any time!
    Add me if you want :drinker:
  • tuck1jl
    tuck1jl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

this site is a great support system.

Feel free to add me:)
  • shannonevan
    shannonevan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • JenStyle30
    Options
    I've been on here a little over a month and I love it!! I'm more aware of what I eat now that I'm keeping track of it. Anyone feel free to add me also
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    First off congratulations on your success so far. It is hard when you hit those spots that seems like nothing is happening but you just have to keep going and work through them. It sounds like you definitely have the will power and strength to do it. :) Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • mikeandfox
    Options
    :D
  • kmjoctober
    kmjoctober Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    thanks everyonee!!!! nice to meet you all! and hi Mikey!
  • CSummers316
    Options
    Hiya and welcome. What kind of exercising are you doing? May have hit the dreaded plateau or something... Anyway, feel free to add me if you like. same goes for everyone