11 months, 100lbs lost with MFP. Pics inside.

Options

Replies

• Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    BUMP Great post! Incredible transformation :)
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job!
  • outstanding. truly truly outstanding. you look like a whole different person. congratulations on transforming your body 180degrees, on all the inspiring hard work and dedication! X
  • You look like you can do anything now. Rock on!!
  • Pavient
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on all the hard work and perseverance. You are an inspiration for many!
  • mctiernan
    mctiernan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    wow. what an inspiration you are! you dont even look like the same person!!! Congratulations :)
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    Great job! Great transformation!
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    wow, a totally different person there in the "After" pics. Congratulations on the rewards of your hard work :D
  • murielm88
    Options
    Awesome! Wow! You look great! Such inspiration!
  • AnewMe2cor5seventeen
    Options
    Good for you! You should have been respected and valued before the weight loss too though! I think people should value the person not the measurements! However I know that our own self respect is much higher when we are fit and in shape.That and quality of life.As far as the lust thing goes...I would say remember self respect comes with self value and if you share that part of yourself with just anyone...maybe recheck the self respect area. To bad this is my second time down this weight loss road! With all my surgeries over I am hoping my success story will be next! Good Luck and Enjoy the new you. You look great!
  • IrishMinx32
    IrishMinx32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Congrats!!! Your a true inspiration. THANK U. :smile:
  • AyabeR
    Options
    OMG u look fabulous!!!!!!
  • dreamongirl001
    dreamongirl001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done, looking great
  • Qteejay
    Qteejay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! You must feel so proud! Great job and thanks for the inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • sheilasmiles
    Options
    Just goes to show what a lot of hard work can do. Congratulations!! Thanks so much for the inspiration. You are a very handsome young man.
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Great job!
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You are so handsome, before and after! So inspirational!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look so good. Thank you for inspiring me to continue
  • Stavakoli
    Stavakoli Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just amazing. Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!