UGH!!!

Options
so not only have i been dealing with that TOM water weight i over ate yesterday i didn't eat too much over but i dif. overate and gained 2 pounds!!! So frustrated!!! After almost two weeks i am hoping the water weight will go away and i will actually loose a pound this upcoming week...I don't record my weight until tuesday of every week so tomorrow i should weigh in but i know it will be a gain not a loss so that will be two freaking weeks with out a loss!!! With the exception of yesterday and no i didn't record anything this weekend, i stayed on track with my workouts and my calories eating healthy but i still gained how does this happen? how can i gain with only one day of overeating and i only overate by prolly 600 calories or so!!!

Replies

• nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Don't stress too much! It doesnt help the weight loss at all! I just went through the same thing. No loss for 2 weeks, then weight gain of 2lbs. I just weighed in and lost it all plus some. When this happens I just go back to the basics. Measure everything. Count everything. Keep as active as possible and stay away from the scale for a while and use the measure tape. As long as you stay on track it will come off!
  • Jamiewoodle
    Jamiewoodle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I often fall off the wagon during that TOM. I have to just brush it off and try harder next time. It may be a minor set back, but it could be worse ;:wink:
  • gurganuss
    gurganuss Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You have to remember that the scale is only a number. TOM happens to all women and I usually do not weigh that week for exactly the reason you are so frustrated. Chin up. Get back on the wagon. It happens. And sometimes when we go over our calorie goal it kick starts our metabolism when we get back on track.:smile:
  • Bevkus
    Bevkus Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    The exact same thing happened to me this weekend, but I over-ate by much less. You cant put much faith in the scale during your period...still is extremely frustrating!!
  • Bsnell10
    Options
    thanks for the support i need it!! I did get up and do my spinning fusion class 45 mins of spinning followed by 55mins of strength training i feel better..but not as good as i would have if i hadn't gained weight lol!!
  • Bsnell10
    Options
    thanks again for all the support i did end up loosing .06 pounds which according to everyone that is a bout what i should loose every week so i am happy with that and my 7.4 pounds lost since Jan 1!!!