What a difference 365 days make! with Pictures

Options
MsQt
MsQt Posts: 793 Member
What a ride I have been on in 1 year! I would've never known that MFP would change my life in such a way. I started out at 140 pounds on this site. I couldn't go up the steps without getting out of breath and when peopled asked me to go on a walk, bike ride, or workout, that was a joke to me. I ate whatever I wanted and my body showed the proof. I wasn't happy with my life and eating made me feel better and keep my mind off things. What made me look at myself a bit closer was when I went into a clothing store and realized that I could even fit an extra large shirt. It was either go to the plus section or get fit. I chose the ladder. I went to chilies for the last time and pigged out and the next day was the beginning of my new life. I set up a profile on here and got a meal plan set up thanks to my sister and slowly started doing cardio at 10minutes a day. I ate cleaner and cleaner and started increasing my cardio. Within 10 weeks I believe I had made it down 18 pounds and decided to shed a bit more. I started to fall in love with workout but noticed that my body looked smaller but not appealing. I was loose and without shape so I added strength training with the help of my dear personal trainer. fast forwarding now I am competing for bikini body building and I've put in a lot of hard work so we'll see what happens. Still got some tightening up to do! I am representing for MFP! Thank you all the pals I have now and the ones that I had along the way. I appreciate you all! Wooooo hoooo 365 days on MyFitnessPal !

shotout-1-1-1-1.jpg

challenge-1-1.jpg

bloatedbelly-1.jpg

newnewme-1.jpg

5715bae1-1.jpg

gettingbette.jpg

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Hard work and dedication is so worth it! You are a prime example of it. You look great lady! Keep that sexy up & inspiring all of us.
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Rock on!!!! :happy:
  • HealthyHoney30
    HealthyHoney30 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And, omg, those weights!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Awesome results! Keep it up!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Your before and after pictures are both beautiful. Congratulations on a job well done. I look forward to your post when you win that competition :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Totally an inspiration!! You haved worked hard and it shows....Pleasure going thru this journey with you not only has a pal but as one of my Dearest Friends!! You are one to look at and know that with hardwork and dedication to this lifestyle...There is No Limits...Love you Mel....HAPPY 365th:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :happy:
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, I always tell you this lol. You help me to keep pushing and are a excellent example of what hard work and dedication looks like. You should be very proud of your 365 days and many many more to come.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! you've been nothing but a inspiration!!!
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    wow, you are beautiful! great job!! i hope i can look as good as you soon! :bigsmile:
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    looking good! those weights scare me!!
  • dinkybird
    dinkybird Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great transformation and great story!!! Definitely a difference. Keep up the great work!!!:smile:
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • ShannanRenae
    Options
    Girl u worked that!!! SUPERFINE NOW!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!
  • Blue71
    Blue71 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    fantastic work ~ you are beautiful and your transformation is such a motivator! thanks for sharing : )
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look simply AMAZING!!! Congrats!!
  • donni123
    donni123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great and it looks like you lost much more than 20lbs. Congrats.
  • eschwab855
    eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    TY I love your story you have done fantastic
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • dreamongirl001
    dreamongirl001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!! I wish the same for myself. Keep it up.
  • carlaj38
    carlaj38 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Girl you are not my friend but I wish you were. Fan freaking tastic. You look amazing...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!