I'm back after falling off for a week!

Options
Yes, it's true, I have been gone for a week. Feeling sorry for myself because of an injury I recieved at work I have taken this "opportunity" to eat anything I want and have gained about 5lbs. I am tired of feeling sorry for myself and today is the day I get back on the "program". I just thought I would tell people so I actually do it!!

Replies

• 2kidsandadog
    2kidsandadog Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's true, I have been gone for a week. Feeling sorry for myself because of an injury I recieved at work I have taken this "opportunity" to eat anything I want and have gained about 5lbs. I am tired of feeling sorry for myself and today is the day I get back on the "program". I just thought I would tell people so I actually do it!!
  • galsal
    galsal Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome back! Glad you are here!
  • staliajones
    Options
    Welcome back! I hope that your injury is behind you as well as your regret for your indulgences. Just let it go and get back on track. I know that there have been times when I have taken off from working out and allowed myself to eat whatever, whenever, but realized that when I got back into my workout routine and eating habits, that I was more focused than before AND my body (muscles, etc) seemed to respond better by showing a larger difference than when I had been going, going, and going the weeks prior. Have fun and enjoy!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hey there! welcome back...and wow just intime for fresh start Sunday!!! lol

I'm w/ you on that and fessing up on what you did and will do helps me too!

hugs and we can do this!!!
    Ali
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    welcome back :drinker:
  • 2kidsandadog
    2kidsandadog Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!:smile: