Why won't you listen? Coworkers, Friends, & Family!

Options
1RareJewel
1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
Well, I had an interesting conversation with one of my coworkers today! I showed her some of my progress pics (because she asked). Her: You are looking nice, what are you doing? Me: Counting calories, eating less of the foods that got my weight up, Jillian Michaels dvds and weights here and there until I get down to my ideal weight! Her: Really? DVDs don't really work, you must be doing something else. Me: Well, I started off walking and jogging on my treadmill until my belt started slipping. Her: I think I'll go to walmart, see what their strongest fat burner is, buy some yogurt, shakes and slim fast! Me: Oh...OK! Her: What diet pill are you using? Me: O_O! ;-), I use MFP Daily! Her: Where did you get it from? Me: I found it online. Her: Does it work? Me: Well, you see my results. Her: I'm going to look for it after lunch! Me: (devilish grin) OK....HAHAHAHA

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    LOL! I've had people do the whole how'd you do it? What pill are you taking? things. Like you can't do it by counting calories and working out! Too funny.
  • shimacrema
    Options
    Hopefully she does find MFP. Maybe she might take the time to join, read and have a revelation.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm just waiting on her to come to my office and tell me she couldn't find it! Lol