Replies

• leightlee
    leightlee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • paulaparrish
    paulaparrish Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 and started at 168 lbs. I am VERY apple shaped and sick of looking like a blob. I need friends and support. Anyone feel free to friend me. Thanks.
  • heidgerkens
    Options
    Hi, I am 4'7", so I totally understand you!!! I have lost weight and regained it soooo many times during my life. My husband is 6ft tall. He tends to think that I should eat as much as he does!!!!!!!!!! He also always wants lots of sweets around the house, which is certainly difficult for me!!!!!!!!!!! And when I do diet, he does not understand how low on calories I need to go in order to lose!!!

It is good to find someone who understands!!!

Randi:
  • Pippuccia
    Pippuccia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I join you at 5 feet tall. Hey good things do come in small packages :)
  • Pippuccia
    Pippuccia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I don't usually write in, but I need motivation. I joined MFP at the beginning of this year and was religious with my diet and exercise. Lost 8 lbs and felt great. Still very good with my food intake and I'm up to 60 min on the elliptical at least 4-5 days a week. But I gained back one pound and cannot budge the scale the past two weeks. Help...I am losing motivation. What am I doing wrong?
  • Hoswife
    Options
    PLEASE add me as a friend. I am 5'2" and eyes of blue :) and turned the big 4-0 this year.
    And now even more depressed as I realize how really bad off I am with my weight for my height.
    But that's why I am here, to change it.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    oops, wrong thread. can someone point me in the right direction?
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

Um.... down?
  • sincerely4me1o0
    sincerely4me1o0 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and almost 1". LOL almost does count!:laugh:
  • kerri007
    kerri007 Posts: 123
    Options
    i'm 4 11. and 32 yrs old and weigh 120. and have muscles where i never had b4. im at the end of my bulking and looking 4ward to getting back down to 100lbs :) i like that saying "fun sized" :)
  • MelK129
    MelK129 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 5"1 and would love more friends also - please add me
  • ImChar
    ImChar Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am 5'2" and have 50lb's to lose. Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • ifucsam
    Options
    I'm 5'4" but just barely!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    5 feet and proud!! :smile:
  • SassieChik03
    SassieChik03 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    5'2 (in flats anyway) :) Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • beltran_y
    Options
    I am voluptuous and cartoon like at a petite 5' 2 and a half. I am in my forties now with three kids and the hourglass is shifting :/
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options

rubbing it in eh? :wink: if I remember correctly, you'd squash us all walking right over us!

shorties, petites, fun-sized cuties unite!!!!

I'm 5'2", working to get down to 115 or so through fitness & good food. Anyone with similar goals, feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • wwhickok_wechange
    Options
    I'm fun sized too, 5'2". I was 184 on Jan 1, down to 175, I've been super lazy the past few weeks. Add me if you'd like, I'm completely new to this site, I'm hoping it works for me.
  • whiteviolett
    Options
    5ft 2 1/2" :) apparently I still have 2 more years of growth so I haven't thrown in the towel yet ;)
    Currently at 128lbs working to 115!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    5' 2'' love fun size I started at 220 now weigh 195 and I'm 48 yo