Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What a difference 365 days make! with Pictures

MsQt
MsQt Posts: 793 Member
What a ride I have been on in 1 year! I would've never known that MFP would change my life in such a way. I started out at 140 pounds on this site. I couldn't go up the steps without getting out of breath and when peopled asked me to go on a walk, bike ride, or workout, that was a joke to me. I ate whatever I wanted and my body showed the proof. I wasn't happy with my life and eating made me feel better and keep my mind off things. What made me look at myself a bit closer was when I went into a clothing store and realized that I could even fit an extra large shirt. It was either go to the plus section or get fit. I chose the ladder. I went to chilies for the last time and pigged out and the next day was the beginning of my new life. I set up a profile on here and got a meal plan set up thanks to my sister and slowly started doing cardio at 10minutes a day. I ate cleaner and cleaner and started increasing my cardio. Within 10 weeks I believe I had made it down 18 pounds and decided to shed a bit more. I started to fall in love with workout but noticed that my body looked smaller but not appealing. I was loose and without shape so I added strength training with the help of my dear personal trainer. fast forwarding now I am competing for bikini body building and I've put in a lot of hard work so we'll see what happens. Still got some tightening up to do! I am representing for MFP! Thank you all the pals I have now and the ones that I had along the way. I appreciate you all! Wooooo hoooo 365 days on MyFitnessPal !

shotout-1-1-1-1.jpg

challenge-1-1.jpg

bloatedbelly-1.jpg

newnewme-1.jpg

5715bae1-1.jpg

gettingbette.jpg

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Hard work and dedication is so worth it! You are a prime example of it. You look great lady! Keep that sexy up & inspiring all of us.
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 201 Member
    Rock on!!!! :happy:
  • HealthyHoney30
    HealthyHoney30 Posts: 43 Member
    You look fantastic! And, omg, those weights!
  • Awesome results! Keep it up!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    You look so great! Your before and after pictures are both beautiful. Congratulations on a job well done. I look forward to your post when you win that competition :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Totally an inspiration!! You haved worked hard and it shows....Pleasure going thru this journey with you not only has a pal but as one of my Dearest Friends!! You are one to look at and know that with hardwork and dedication to this lifestyle...There is No Limits...Love you Mel....HAPPY 365th:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :happy:
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    You look amazing, I always tell you this lol. You help me to keep pushing and are a excellent example of what hard work and dedication looks like. You should be very proud of your 365 days and many many more to come.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    you look amazing! you've been nothing but a inspiration!!!
  • wow, you are beautiful! great job!! i hope i can look as good as you soon! :bigsmile:
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    looking good! those weights scare me!!
  • dinkybird
    dinkybird Posts: 21 Member
    Great transformation and great story!!! Definitely a difference. Keep up the great work!!!:smile:
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • Girl u worked that!!! SUPERFINE NOW!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!
  • Blue71
    Blue71 Posts: 28 Member
    fantastic work ~ you are beautiful and your transformation is such a motivator! thanks for sharing : )
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    You look simply AMAZING!!! Congrats!!
  • donni123
    donni123 Posts: 52 Member
    Wow. You look great and it looks like you lost much more than 20lbs. Congrats.
  • eschwab855
    eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    TY I love your story you have done fantastic
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • dreamongirl001
    dreamongirl001 Posts: 9 Member
    Great Job!!!!!! I wish the same for myself. Keep it up.
  • carlaj38
    carlaj38 Posts: 23 Member
    Girl you are not my friend but I wish you were. Fan freaking tastic. You look amazing...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!