Craving husband steps on my way!!

Options
What do to if I'm trhying to loose weight and my husband loves to have pancakes, eggs and bacon for breakfast??? And i like cooking for him :( He also loves having ice cream in the fridge... cookies and all kinds of sweet stuff all around the kitchen aaahh!!
But the saddest part so far is that I've been working out and eating healthy, and I'm noticing that every part of my body is responding but not my tummy :( i had a son in 2010... is it possible to get a little or flat tummy????

Replies

• DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Ah Temptations suck! You just have to tell yourself yes or no. It's all in your choices and frame of mind. Reward yourself, I don't see why you can't have some sweets here and there. I always fail, when I never let myself have a sweet I enjoy. Good luck!
  • sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You can choose to eat the same foods, if you want, just smaller portions. Sometimes making different choices and having different foods available influences others to enjoys your favorites as well. You can't spot reduce, but your tummy will respond as you lose weight and exercise.