New Here!

emeca23
emeca23 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, I'm new to MFP and I'm likeing it here so far! I started my diet 6 days ago and I have already lost 6lbs, no lie! So I am amped up and ready to keep this going...wish me luck and hope your all doing good as well.

PS- how can I add the ticker and/or badge to my blog on MFP, i already figured out how to put it on my signature, as you can see, lol

Thanks!

PSS- I would love to have some friends to talk to on here for support, and I will definetly do the same for you :)

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I do. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • spartidax
    spartidax Posts: 18
    Hello. I'm new also and also need the support that this site encourages.... Congrats on the 6lbs. I've only been at it 2 days, but I hope I can see the kind of success you have in your first week. :wink:
  • emeca23
    emeca23 Posts: 4
    THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
    Thanks for the support!
    I totally recommend weight watchers diet, it is awesome!

MOMOFTWO29- Conratualtions on your weight loss, I hope to accomplish what you have done also, its so inspiring :)
    spartidax- Thanks for your kind words, we can do this! :happy:

Continue the great work everyone and I hope to chat with all of you very soon!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
    Thanks for the support!
    I totally recommend weight watchers diet, it is awesome!

MOMOFTWO29- Conratualtions on your weight loss, I hope to accomplish what you have done also, its so inspiring :)
    spartidax- Thanks for your kind words, we can do this! :happy:

Continue the great work everyone and I hope to chat with all of you very soon!

thanks so much but I have a long way to go, but I will get there. You can call me Laura. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.