SPIKE DAY-ER-ERs :)

Options
i attempted this today. I've tried before but didn't really follow thru cuz i was scarred of the gain. BUT. i decided aww what the hell, ill try it. it makes sense. switch it up with your body so it doesn't plateau/etc. i've lost a little less than a pound each week :) im already a healthy bmi thought so that's why. BUT i was hoping for an extra boost this week. plus, i just started taking this vitamin for my anemia which also increases your energy/metabolism by a lot. i jsut weighed in today. i weigh in on Mondays. so if this doesn't work... i have the WHOLE week to make it up. so its no big deal :) SO. spike day-ers.-ers. how many cals do you go over? i eat 1200 a day. and burn sometimes over 600 cals a day or more..making my net really low. so i was hungry today!! i only ate about 330 cals over :) so only at 1500 cal for today :) but im going to exercise about an hour and half later and burn off the extra calories anyway :) my net cals are usually low...low low. any suggestions? what do you do? what works? experiences :)

Replies

• brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    oh cmon people :) please please
  • NanaMagoo
    NanaMagoo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    BuMp *^*^*^*^*^
  • vakaranshah786
    vakaranshah786 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jewelswye
    jewelswye Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Look on group called spike 84. Ive not done it myself but it seems your supposed to eat BMR which is under tools every day apart from one day when you double it. You dont eat back ur exercise calories. It would seem your eating too little to be honest which can be more harmful to weight loss. Im no expert. Look into other post to confirm. Hope this helps tho chick xxx
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I started last week and had a spike day on saturday, I suppose to go back and fourth between 1200 and 1500 and one double day. Well, today was a major fail! Im so disappointed with myself. The next day after my spike day ,I was hungry but I managed. Today, I was very very hungry, very low energy, headache, couldnt focus. I just dont know anymore. I guess Im a little discourage right now. I dont know what to do for the best anymore.
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    hmm okay :) i guess ill just try it time to time and see if i think it helps or not:)
  • wittyusername
    Options
    im no expert at this but I agree it looks like you are not eating enough hun