Hollywood 48 hour miracle diet

Options
Ok so I just started this 48 hour juice diet called Hollywood 48 hour miracle diet and I'm suppose to only drink this juice and I can't eat anything for 2 days. I already started but I don't know if I can go without eating for two days. Should I eat a little anyway?

Replies

• kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    What's your purpose for doing this "diet?"
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I think I tried that one years ago.... its mostly fruit juice and sugar. You will probably lose a little but will gain it right back once you stop. Juice doesn't fill you up. You would be better off eating the real fruit without all the added sugar.
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    FAD DIET alert! I say, however, if you want to do it and know that most (if not all) of what you will lose on this 2 day juice fast will be water weight, and that's okay with you, stick with it. It's only 2 days.
  • Salexan13
    Options
    I saw a review on it and I want a quick way to lose 10lbs but now that I think about it it's really pointless.
  • Salexan13
    Options
    Plus when I lose 10lbs I'll be at my goal weight of 132
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    A quick way to lose 10lbs?? Why go to the effort and such when it's going to come right back if you aren't doing it the safe and healthy way?
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Any weight you lose will be water most likely...
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    There are so many hot guys in Hollywood. I wish I lived in Hollywood sometimes so I could be rich and surrounded by bling and hotness, but then I remember I would probably turn into an even bigger b*tch than I am now, and I don't want that. I want to be a nice person. And I really.....wait, what were we supposed to be talking about?
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    You mentioned in your profile that you are tired of being "skinny fat" and you want to tone up. This diet will NOT bring you to that goal. If anything, it'll make things worse. The 10 lbs will not be fat (mostly water) and you will gain it back when you start eating normal.
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    "Hollywood"? Nuff said.
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    If you're on your final 10 lbs, that's not water weight... so you're not going to lose it from this ridiculous diet.

This is something I did in highschool two days before dances to look "extra good" in my formal dresses. I think the most I ever lost was 4 lbs. I was well aware that it was water weight and temporary. I was not under the false impression that it would help with any long term goals.
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    There are so many hot guys in Hollywood. I wish I lived in Hollywood sometimes so I could be rich and surrounded by bling and hotness, but then I remember I would probably turn into an even bigger b*tch than I am now, and I don't want that. I want to be a nice person. And I really.....wait, what were we supposed to be talking about?

hehehehe, thanks for the end-of the day laugh :laugh:
  • elisabej
    elisabej Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This stuff is essentially the same thing that they used with LA Weight Loss...yes, you could lose UP TO 10lbs...but you would probably have to weigh over 350 to see those kinds of results and that kind of weight loss is really not the best unless you are trying to hit a couple of pounds to bust through a plateau and are looking at it realistically that you will only lose 2-3 lbs and even that is iffy.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You mentioned in your profile that you are tired of being "skinny fat" and you want to tone up. This diet will NOT bring you to that goal. If anything, it'll make things worse. The 10 lbs will not be fat (mostly water) and you will gain it back when you start eating normal.

This.
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    if you are tired of being "skinny/fat" why not up your exercise and do some toning instead of the fad diet.
  • sdav1997
    sdav1997 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You already started the diet. Do not eat anything else because then there will be no point. This is just a juice fast for two days and you can lose UP TO 10 POUNDS, but for you, it may not be as much because of your start weight.
    I did this years ago and I lost five pounds, but it is basically a waste of money. You can fast on your own.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to be skinny-fat, then I would recommend a diet that's high in iron. Here's some example meal plans for you: squats on a pilaf of standing overhead press with a delicious blend of deadlifts, bent over barbell rows and bench press medley.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Ok so I just started this 48 hour juice diet called Hollywood 48 hour miracle diet and I'm suppose to only drink this juice and I can't eat anything for 2 days. I already started but I don't know if I can go without eating for two days. Should I eat a little anyway?

Yes, you should eat normally and flush that garbage into the toilet where it belongs.

But if you insist on proceeding with a fad diet, follow it strictly and then watch your food intake VERY CAREFULLY once it's over and maybe the incremental weight loss it gave you will stick. Hey, there's always a first time!