Walking Dead feedback..

Options
bikermike5094
bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
So, what did everyone think of last nights show?

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I liked it. Some interesting occurrences for sure! Not that I remember much, was totally falling asleep! Been a long day...
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thought it was good. That bar scene might be one of my favorites on the show so far. Probably top 2-3. Rick finally got his bad *kitten* on.
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow, the bar scene was AWESOME. Rick got his groove back!

That being said, I don't get Lori at all. It's not like they were late coming back or that she had any reason to worry...just a stupid move.
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wow, the bar scene was AWESOME. Rick got his groove back!

That being said, I don't get Lori at all. It's not like they were late coming back or that she had any reason to worry...just a stupid move.

she cant drive either lol
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Loved it when he called Lori Olive Oil... that was a classic line!!!
  • pknanne
    Options
    Love The Walking Dead! So glad it's back last night's episode was so good. I can't believe Hershel fell off the wagon. Then Rick starting a shoot out. WOW!
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    i thought the show was done well. The scene at the bar on of my favorties but lori needs to be eaten for just being dumb lol all in all great opener
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    LOVED IT. I've been Walkin around like I'm dead since it went off :laugh:
    And for the first time ever Rick was HOTT with that double kill.:love: Bout time he get's his "bad-*kitten*" on!

Bow- chika wow wow:wink:

Bummed I didn't see the pre-view for next episode though:sad:
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Rick is made of awesome! That bar scene was so good. I think I love him.

I hate Lori. Can a zombie just get her already? She really adds very little to the show (IMO).

I am very curious about the direction of the Shane/Rick relationship. Will the group branch off as some agree with Shane's ways and others with Rick's?

I like both but I'm more team Rick.
  • WildFlower7
    Options
    Rick is made of awesome! That bar scene was so good. I think I love him.

You and me both:love:

I like both but I'm more team Rick.

Team Rick FOR SURE!
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Anybody else think the women on this show kinda suck? Andrea is super annoying in general and Lori is really about as unlikable as they come. I do like the country chick, though. TBH I was a little disturbed by the bar scene and killing normal people instead of zombies. I know they were bad, but my first thought was what Rick said in like, the 2nd episode - "We don't kill the living!" I like that he's able to make tough decisions like a true leader, but DANG!
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    And for the first time ever Rick was HOTT with that double kill.:love: Bout time he get's his "bad-*kitten*" on!

OMG you too?? I was like...whoa...and my teenage daughters were like..."Ew mom!"..LOL
  • WildFlower7
    Options

OMG you too?? I was like...whoa...and my teenage daughters were like..."Ew mom!"..LOL

Yeaaaaahhhhh. I was like, "well helloooo there Rick, where the hell have you been hiding"? lol. Yea I was seeing little cartoon hearts :heart: *pop* :heart: *pop* :heart: *pop*
  • aworkma6
    Options
    Anybody else think the women on this show kinda suck? Andrea is super annoying in general and Lori is really about as unlikable as they come. I do like the country chick, though. TBH I was a little disturbed by the bar scene and killing normal people instead of zombies. I know they were bad, but my first thought was what Rick said in like, the 2nd episode - "We don't kill the living!" I like that he's able to make tough decisions like a true leader, but DANG!

I totally have to agree about the women thing! Andrea just seems like she is trying too hard and I have no idea what Lori was thinking when she decided to leave to go find them. Seriously, dumbest move ever.

I think I have a secret crush on Glen.
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options

For real, I dislike all the females. From everything I'm told, Andrea is supposed to be a bad *kitten*, but her actor is horrible.

Those were very bad people, looters, rapists, possibly cannibals. Rick had no choice.
  • lindsaypyke
    Options
    Love this show! Bought the comics just to try to get a glimpse to the future but it doesn't follow the same plot line.
    Lori's character drives me insane - she acts as though she is so worried about her childrens wellbeing but constantly leaves Carl alone or in the company of others. I know I would not be leaving my child's side in a zombie apocolapse! And that boy would be learning to shoot and fight in my spare time while I was practicing to be able to better protect my boy as well as myself. I'm a fan of Shane but sadly, I think Rick is going to have to kill him soon or be killed.
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    At first I thought, what is he doing standing between those two, but when they showed the view over his shoulder & he could see the fat guy through the mirror, I could see he was blocking the line of sight between them so they couldn't get the drop on him.

Anyone else think Shane's time is running out?
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options

I think Lori is trying to get Rick to kill Shane for sure.
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options

I think Lori is trying to get Rick to kill Shane for sure.

I think it'd be real interesting to have Shane's fate on the show end up the same as in the graphic novel.