5 weeks later, 10lbs down! progress pics (small but noticeab

Options
Okay, so I understand I'm not exactly a transformed woman yet but I will get there! I was just really happy to be seeing a difference already. Especially in my curves! My weights are paying off, however light they might seem to other people. :D

200u2at.png

Thank you to all the people who encourage me and leave comments, it's all so appreciated! <3

Replies

• hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference. I have lost almost 10 lbs. also and even though I can't see it, my husband can!
  • ChefCupcake
    Options
    I see a difference! You're doing great! :)
  • Angelam_02
    Angelam_02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can definently see a difference..you look amazing girl!
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    thank you so much! i took a photo just to see if there were any noticeable changes and i just felt so good about myself when i could actually SEE it there in front of me! HARD WORK PAYS OFF!! just remember that! (:
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    there is a big difference,, your pants arent as tight (they fit better) and your waist is so much more defined...Congrats!
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Big difference! You look great. Good work :)
  • Cupcake596
    Options
    Definately have a smaller waist :) congrats!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Your waistline and hips have slimmed down alot. Keep up the great work!
  • MammaSki2Boys
    Options
    Congrats! There's a big difference. Keep up the work!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    ........ My weights are paying off, however light they might seem to other people. :D

Thank you to all the people who encourage me and leave comments, it's all so appreciated! <3
    Definitley trimmer, good work. :flowerforyou: What weights are you doing, I am about to start adding some weights to my day, wondering what you do?
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable change!!! Keep up the good work!
  • thatlook
    thatlook Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    well done girl....u can really see a difference, keep up the hard work :D

11795304.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • latoyamz
    latoyamz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 10 pounds in 5 weeks what is your secret
  • ckapes
    ckapes Posts: 31
    Options
    You look great. I am down 7 lbs in 3 weeks and an outfit I bought before I started this journey was very tight and not very complimentary. I am wearing it today and it looks great on:-) Keep up the good work.
  • jezlightyear
    Options
    ........ My weights are paying off, however light they might seem to other people. :D

Definitley trimmer, good work. :flowerforyou: What weights are you doing, I am about to start adding some weights to my day, wondering what you do?

i literally just have 3kg and 5kg weights, i saw this thing on fat fighters where you hold the weights by your sides (as if holding shopping bags) and slowly lower the weights, keeping your legs stable and straight. lower each side in turn and repeat about 20 times! i've been doing this every time i work out and obviously it's working! (: hope this helps, i'm not too good at explaining haha!
  • latoyamz
    latoyamz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    may i request you as a friend to view your diary. I am trying hard but not doing well on weekends
  • jezlightyear
    Options
    I am trying to lose 10 pounds in 5 weeks what is your secret

honestly just eating right and exercising to my goal (and sometimes beyond!)
    i can't stress how important it is to be mentally focused though - otherwise you just won't do it!
  • ohpilot
    ohpilot Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I understand I'm not exactly a transformed woman yet but I will get there!

I think you're quite the transformed woman - that is an INCREDIBLE difference for just 5 weeks! Congrats :)
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW...Great job
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    You really CAN see the difference, you look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!