5 weeks later, 10lbs down! progress pics (small but noticeab

Options

Replies

• thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    you should be really proud you look amazing :) i have lost 11lbs but it is no where near as noticable as ur loss! maybe i should up the exercise!
  • latoyamz
    latoyamz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 10 pounds in 5 weeks what is your secret

honestly just eating right and exercising to my goal (and sometimes beyond!)
    i can't stress how important it is to be mentally focused though - otherwise you just won't do it!
    When you say eating right, what does that entail, no meat, no carbs, no sugar? Just curious. By the way 10 pounds is very noticible on you. Great job
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 10 pounds in 5 weeks what is your secret

honestly just eating right and exercising to my goal (and sometimes beyond!)
    i can't stress how important it is to be mentally focused though - otherwise you just won't do it!
    When you say eating right, what does that entail, no meat, no carbs, no sugar? Just curious. By the way 10 pounds is very noticible on you. Great job
    i've added you, take a look at my diaries! i don't eat a lot of meat anyway but no i haven't cut anything out completely, it's all about moderation and knowing what you're putting into your body..if you don't know what any of the ingredients are then don't eat it!
  • jezlightyear
    Options
    thank you everyone that's commenting on this, i honestly appreciate every word! it's so lovely to know that you are all taking the time out to let me know your opinions (: <3
  • musicmartha
    musicmartha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can see the difference!! :happy:

Maybe I should I go take a before picture...
  • jezlightyear
    Options
    Way to go! I can see the difference!! :happy:

Maybe I should I go take a before picture...

thanks so much! you DEFINITELY should! there's nothing better than seeing a difference in photos, because sometimes you can't see it int he mirror through your own eyes.
  • Tigg1011
    Tigg1011 Posts: 146
    Options
    you look great!! huge difference!! what kind of exercising do u do and for how long?? i only wanna lose 10!
  • PoisonIvy914
    Options
    You look FAB! Total difference! Great job and keep it up! :D:D
  • jezlightyear
    Options
    you look great!! huge difference!! what kind of exercising do u do and for how long?? i only wanna lose 10!

i use the treadmill for between 20 and 40 minutes a session, between 3.5 and 4 mph, changing up the incline depending on how i feel! honestly that's about it, along with a few small weights (i want to incorporate more exercise soon, just didn't want to overload my schedule to begin with!)

forgot to add, i exercise between 3 and 5 times a week (depending on schedules and such, but generally 4 times!)
  • Tigg1011
    Tigg1011 Posts: 146
    Options
    thanks for getting back to me! congrats on ur accomplishment! also, have u had any cheat days in between at all?? i find parties and such to be my downfall :O(
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Lovely curves! You will be the envy of many women because of your curves!
  • slynn88
    slynn88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the difference, you look awesome. Great job!
  • jessicabass1
    Options
    what do you mean small diff.? you look great and i bet you can feel the difference too! keep up the good work, you inspire me to get myself movin'!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Definitely noticeable!! Keep up the great work!!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Great job so far keep up the good work
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Woah I just read your profile and it says your current weight is 200 and you carry your weight very well!!
  • MIKE1SS
    Options
    great job
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a difference 10 lbs can make! Thank you so much for sharing your tips. I wish you continued success on your journey.
  • jezlightyear
    Options
    Woah I just read your profile and it says your current weight is 200 and you carry your weight very well!!

haha thankyou hun! i am 6ft so it sits quite well as i have a big frame (:
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    ........ My weights are paying off, however light they might seem to other people. :D

Thank you to all the people who encourage me and leave comments, it's all so appreciated! <3
    Definitley trimmer, good work. :flowerforyou: What weights are you doing, I am about to start adding some weights to my day, wondering what you do?

i literally just have 3kg and 5kg weights, i saw this thing on fat fighters where you hold the weights by your sides (as if holding shopping bags) and slowly lower the weights, keeping your legs stable and straight. lower each side in turn and repeat about 20 times! i've been doing this every time i work out and obviously it's working! (: hope this helps, i'm not too good at explaining haha!

Is this something like a side bend with weights? Just trying to picture it well so I can try it.

And by the way, fantastic results! Clearly a difference. You look great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!