Hi, I'm new to the site and looking for some mates in their

Options
I'm 5'3, 23 years old and looking to drop about 30 pounds. Would be awesome to befriend others who are looking for some support as well.

I have few friends in the world outside the web - and no friends where I now live (Recently moved to the UK). So I'd really love to meet some people that can help me through this - and that I can help as well.

Replies

• MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm not in my twenties (and I presume that was the end of your sentence). I used to live in the UK for years though. I was in the south of england. Where abouts are you?
  • MaikaShen
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and we're about the same height. :) I'm looking for support, too so I added you :smile:
  • MaggiePuccini
    Options
    Just had a look at your profile and I see you are in the Orkney Islands! wow, hardcore! well, those low temperatures will help you burn a few extra calories. I'm going to scotland in july and I'm worried it'll be freezing then! :-)
  • betaleonis
    Options
    Hey there!

I recently moved to Rousay - a small island in Orkney:) South of England? What part? I've never been down there yet.. but would like to sometime. Hehe.. that was the end of my sentence but I'm not adverse to befriending any age group if you'd like to be friends?
  • betaleonis
    Options
    Just had a look at your profile and I see you are in the Orkney Islands! wow, hardcore! well, those low temperatures will help you burn a few extra calories. I'm going to scotland in july and I'm worried it'll be freezing then! :-)

Haha you aren't kiddin! It is super windy and cold, mostly :) But really, painfully beautiful. -- Where in Scotland are you headed to?
  • betaleonis
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and we're about the same height. :) I'm looking for support, too so I added you :smile:

:):):) Awesome - I'm Andy by the way:)
  • wwhickok_wechange
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too. I would love some support and be able to give some too. I am 22 and also want to lose about 30 lbs. Oh, and I don't have a whole lot of friends out there either, I have my few friends who I cling to and that's about it. Add me we can try and help each other.
  • miamime
    Options
    Hey, I'm quite new too. Im 5ft4 and 23 so we're pretty similar that way! Also moved to the UK a few months ago (to Edinburgh) so also in need of support. I'll add you!
  • MaggiePuccini
    Options
    I'm going to Aberdeen. It's supposed to be lovely. My friend lives there and has a really outdoorsy kind of life. Always mountain climbing, running and posting pictures on fb making me feel like a bit of a couch potato in comparison.
    I lived in surrey for 15 years and wouldn't have left it except I got divorced. All very traumatic and I needed my mum and dad because my x was all for ordering me about but determined to offer NO financial help (because i chose to split from HIM). Sorry for the lifestory... You only asked where I lived!!
  • jankleberry
    Options
    Hiya

I'm 25 from Scotland. I'll add you :)
  • ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi I live in Oxford but am from Swansea in South Wales hope you find lots of support on here. Add me as a friend if you want :-)
  • ghettosmurf999
    ghettosmurf999 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm from down in the south west, 25, (feel 50 :( ) feel free to add away.
  • setharnab
    Options
    Hi I am Arnab

I am trying to loose 39 lbs. I am from India. Hope we can be friend.
  • sammycool1986
    sammycool1986 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 25 based in the UK and looking to lose 30 pounds feel free to add me x
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    hey every one,
    im 24 and up in scotland! whoohooo

feel free to add me anyone :) xx