Not new but Need more friends for MOTIVATION!!! :)

Options
:smile: Hey everyone!
I have been on MFP for about 1 month 1/2 now....I was doing great and lost 22 lbs until 1 week ago when I broke my ankle and went trough 2 surgerys since....I have alot of friends on my friends list but not alot of active ones and I need motivation now..more than I ever did. This is a very difficult time for me, going to working out 6 days a week to just being able to do push-ups..sit-ups and weight lifting. I am on crutches for adleast the next 2 months and am not able to weigh myself until I get my cast off. With this being said..I would love to have motivational people to help me through this journey, I still have to lose 28 lbs to reach my goal. I am a very motivational person myself and I would expect my friends to do the same to me.
Thanks
PS : I am sorry if some of my sentences doesnt make sence...I am french lol

Replies

• miamime
    Options
    Hey there, sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time. I'm pretty active here at the moment so hopefully I can offer you some support! I'll add you :smile:
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Salut Tanya!

I'd love to be a new friend on here. I've been on MFP for a while, but have been plateaued and haven't really been tracking for at least 6 months. I'm just trying to get back into things since I'm seeing a few pounds creep back on. I'm trying to get back into weight lifting/yoga in addition to running and I've love to have a motivational partner. Plus, I'm always looking for new friends to share recipes with!

Also, if you want, we can always talk in French! I lived in France for a year, have been studying the language for 11 and am doing an MA in French here in Ohio! Small world, eh?

Nicky
  • redjen
    redjen Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Tanya,

I feel for you- i crushed my wrist snowboarding a couple of months ago and i understand how hard it is to get motivated again after surgery!
    Am starting back into exercising daily and am looking for friends to motivate one another :) will add you now!
  • leeanneb01
    Options
    Hi Tanya, feel free to add me. We all need motivation:smile:
  • ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hiya feel free to add me!
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Salut Tanya!

I'm sending you a friend request. Nous pouvons aussi parler en francais. Je suis britannique mais j'habite au Mali (depuis 15 ans maintenant) et mon mari est malien.

Alison