The Grammys

Options
2»

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Last night's Grammys was a senior citizen's DREAM!

LOL! I loved it!! Especially the Beach Boys! They are still great one thousand years later!

LOL... As soon as Tony Bennett came out, I changed it. Not even Carrie Underwood's hottess could save that performance for me! hahah
  • Michelle650
    Options
    Im sorry but why are people bringing all this up! We dont have the right to talk about what happened that night! We dont know either chris brown or rihanna or have anything to do with what happened! It was a dispute between them, their families and the legal teams! NOT the entire world!!

Although I do believe it was a TERRIBLE thing to do, that was his personal life! He is a singer and that has nothing got to do with what he does off stage! In my opinion, he pulled of a great performance and still is one of the best male artists out there!!

I hate people trying to stir things up!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options

The way I see it is, Rhianna doesn't care as she went on minutes after he was on stage. Plus she stayed with him after he whooped her *kitten*... why should any of us care? I can't speak for anyone else.... but I don't give a crap. I don't care for Chris Brown, but I also don't care what he does.
    In short, I guess you could say...I don't care. :tongue:
    [/quote]

Because slilence is acceptance. That's why.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    ok well on the count of rihanna making a song with him right now i dont care about it , it would be different if she was affected by it or if she actually cared but now at this point it is like she likes it and she is dumb and i dont really care it is celebrities they are just like you and i and there are actual victims of abuse that police dont help but as soon as it is a famous person its jumping on their d#$$ so i dont care , and rihanna not even a month later dated the basketball player who just got off an abuse charge for beating his wife so really

and what was the point of saying anything about chris brown im sure you listen to his music ... we all make mistakes really let him get a 2nd chance i want you to think of how you would feel if your famous money gets to peoples head and fame drives people crazy , no it is not right .but he deserves a 2nd chance
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    Bruno Mars and the Foo Fighters were just great.

Agreed!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I haven't forgotten. I think about that every time I see him or hear his name. I think he's a thug. However, I don't like what Chris Brown did anymore than I like the actions of Michael Vick, but they shouldn't be kept from making a living because they screwed up. They screwed up, got arrested, and served their time. They deserve another chance like anyone who screws up.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I haven't forgotten. I think about that every time I see him or hear his name. I think he's a thug. However, I don't like what Chris Brown did anymore than I like the actions of Michael Vick, but they shouldn't be kept from making a living because they screwed up. They screwed up, got arrested, and served their time. They deserve another chance like anyone who screws up.

agree and i love vick he is a great player
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I stopped watching the Grammy's a long long time ago. No one I listen to is going to be getting a Grammy. Maybe a lifetime achievement award.
  • anji708
    Options
    Im sure hes not running around like nothing happened.. But it was 3 years ago, and he is aloud to live his life.. I dont understand what ppl want from him?I'm not saying by any means what he did was not wrong, but he is human and we all make mistakes. If he knows what he did was wrong and made a mends what her, why do we care? Chris Brown doesnt owe anyone anything but her. And we have no idea how they handled it behind closed doors. Its not up to us to worry about what others do, its up to us to make sure that we know right from wrong and to teach our kids the same thing. What happened to them didnt happen at the Grammys. it was in a car the night of the Grammys.. Should he not be aloud to drive now too??? Again Im not saying what he did was right but if you dnt like him you always have the right to turn off the TV and dnt buy his CD's
  • cmhickey616
    cmhickey616 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The Grammys is messed up in general. Bon Iver winning best new artist? Bon Iver has been one of my favorite bands for the past four years. Why were they considered new? Same with Arcade Fire winning last year. Clearly not much of an awards show. I'm glad these great bands are finally getting the attention they deserve, meanwhile tools like Chris Brown who have little to no talent and beat up their girlfriends get all the fame in the world...
  • kiters
    kiters Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The Grammys is messed up in general. Bon Iver winning best new artist? Bon Iver has been one of my favorite bands for the past four years. Why were they considered new? Same with Arcade Fire winning last year. Clearly not much of an awards show. I'm glad these great bands are finally getting the attention they deserve, meanwhile tools like Chris Brown who have little to no talent and beat up their girlfriends get all the fame in the world...

Thats hilarious because I was thinking Bon Iver SUCKS.......how did he win? LOL