Surprise NSV

Options
So I have taken a few pictures of myself here and there and to be honest I haven't noticed that much of a change...in fact I was flat out dissappointed. Yesterday I was at Walgreens about to print some pictures for my daughter's boyfriend (she's giving him a framed picture of herself for V-Day :sick: ) and as i'm looking through pictures I notice a certain change. here you take a look.

:noway: 12017783_5024.jpg:noway:

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Yes you sure do see progression! Awesome work!
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    Doing great! Keep it up! Love NSV!
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    Awesome change! Way to go! I love pics! Well, when I'm losing I love pics. It's so much easier to see progress in a photo than in the mirror, I don't know why. Anyway, you look fabulous! Be proud!
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference-- and in one of them, there was only 8 days difference, but a nice change in how you looked. Good job!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    wooo hooo yes! yes there is change. go Killa woop woop
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Loving the pics!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Thank all of you guys so much. There are times when i slip and fall but I just try to keep on getting up and keep it moving! Beast mode on!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, there is a difference!!!!
  • lyoung0216
    Options
    I can totally tell a difference! It's hard to see a change since you see yourself everyday. The pic's definitely help show progress which is great motivation to keep working out!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!