biggest loser contest

focus08
focus08 Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok, so my husband and I are having our own biggest loser contest. Any comments or suggestions? Anyone out there also doing their own contest?

Right now this is how the contest stands: we weigh in once a week and figure out the total % weight lost. We are keeping track of points earned--for each week, the winner receives a point. The first one to five points = $250 to spend on anything we want :smile:

Wish me luck!!

Replies

• focus08
    focus08 Posts: 4
    Ok, so my husband and I are having our own biggest loser contest. Any comments or suggestions? Anyone out there also doing their own contest?

Right now this is how the contest stands: we weigh in once a week and figure out the total % weight lost. We are keeping track of points earned--for each week, the winner receives a point. The first one to five points = $250 to spend on anything we want :smile:

Wish me luck!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Ohhh, now that's what I'm talking about!! ;) Best of luck!!! What incentive!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    My ex and i are doing something similar... but the prize is the loser has to but the winner a sexy outfit!! up to 150$ :) i cant wait to win!!
This discussion has been closed.