I still have about 40lbs to go and I don't like the way my f

Options
One thing I really don't like about losing weight is how thin my face looks. I don't want it to look all sunken in and starved. It seems like it's inevitable. It almost makes me not want to lose any more weight, but I am so far from my healthy weight and I really want to lose some fat in my abdominal area. I guess I'm just venting here...unless someone knows some tips of keeping some meat in my face :smile:

Replies

• supermom4abcd
    supermom4abcd Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to lose, but when I hit within 4 pounds of goal I saw gross neck skin, sagging jawline and a still fat tummy and thighs. For all that hard work I did not look ANYTHING like what I thought I would. At least you're healthier...and I wish I had an answer for you. Best of luck!
  • cjw6
    cjw6 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Its probably just mostly that you have got used to how your face looked 'fat', and are adjusting to your new appearance. You can do facial muscle exercises to tone up and moisturise to help the skin. But remember this is about 'health' even more than it is about 'looking good', keep it up!
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    very true...I feel like it doesn't look healthy. I guess you're right though. Getting used to the new face. I don't like the more defined smile lines. I guess it could be worse. thanks you guys for replying!