HELP me I need MOTIVATION !

Options
Hello i am planning to start up P90X this weekend for the first time. I have been on MFP for a couple of months and I have lost 23lbs while on here but I have been dieting since March and in total I have lost 44lbs... But i am struggling because I am on a quest to get a flat stomach... i am starting P90X and i KNOW FOR A FACT I will be needing all my MFP family's support.

Replies

• Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    BUMP

I did P90X and I did not get a flat stomach out of it, but I did shed inches almost every where. I am currently trying to figure all of this out for myself. This is what I have found out so far. You are going to have to work on your stomach outside of P90X. Cardio and Pilates are really good for building up the core muscles. I have heard on here time and time again that " Abs are made in the kitchen and not in the gym"
  • jasonmeurer
    jasonmeurer Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A couple of Beachbody slogans for you. Simple, yet effective

Just.....Push....Play!

Do you best and forget the rest.
  • Single_Ma
    Options
    ...in total I have lost 44lbs... But i am struggling because I am on a quest to get a flat stomach... i am starting P90X and i KNOW FOR A FACT I will be needing all my MFP family's support.

Congrats on the 44 lb loss!

Well you know they say abs are made in the kitchen. Have you considered more dietary changes too?
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    In order to get a flat stomach you have to eat really clean. Cut all bad fat outta your diet. And if you follow the p90x nutrition guide you will get the flat stomach, if you don't then you will see inches fly off but may not get the results you want
  • brownmami22
    Options
    Can you please explain... I am just now looking at my posts... I haven't quite gotten the hang of MFP many tabs lol
  • brownmami22
    Options
    Can you please explain... I am just now looking at my posts... I haven't quite gotten the hang of MFP many tabs lol
  • brownmami22
    Options
    Can you please explain
    BUMP

I did P90X and I did not get a flat stomach out of it, but I did shed inches almost every where. I am currently trying to figure all of this out for myself. This is what I have found out so far. You are going to have to work on your stomach outside of P90X. Cardio and Pilates are really good for building up the core muscles. I have heard on here time and time again that " Abs are made in the kitchen and not in the gym"
  • brownmami22
    Options
    As you can see from my last few entries i am barely learning how to respond on here much less change thingss... what do you mean by Abs are made in the kitchen? Can you recommend some dietary changes please...
    ...in total I have lost 44lbs... But i am struggling because I am on a quest to get a flat stomach... i am starting P90X and i KNOW FOR A FACT I will be needing all my MFP family's support.

Congrats on the 44 lb loss!

Well you know they say abs are made in the kitchen. Have you considered more dietary changes too?