If you weigh 140/130

Options
Can you post pics please. I was going through some of the success posts and it seems to be a popular number. I am currently 141.8lbs hoping to get to 130 so if you weigh within that range please post and keep me motivated :flowerforyou:

Oh and please post height too!

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm nowhere near 130 or 140, but I KNOW exactly what you're looking for. Try mybodygallery.com You can look through pictures of everyday women at whatever height and weight you'd like. It was put together just for this purpose; I checked it to see what my goal of 130 would possibly have me looking like.
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile...otherwise here is a bit of progress of mine - I am a bit taller than 5'4"...and started out at 155 and am now at 134!

JourdanWeightLossBefore.jpg

JourdanWeightLoss1.jpg

JourdanWeightLoss3.jpg

JourdanWeightloss7.jpg

JourdanWeightLoss8.jpg

JourdanWeightloss14.jpg

Here is a current pic at 134 - more toned than ever!
    219781365.jpg

These are just the other day:
    Photo129.jpg

Photo109.jpg

Photo103.jpg

5 more pounds to go until my goal weight!!! You can do it :)
  • crobertson1916
    Options
    I'm nowhere near 130 or 140, but I KNOW exactly what you're looking for. Try mybodygallery.com You can look through pictures of everyday women at whatever height and weight you'd like. It was put together just for this purpose; I checked it to see what my goal of 130 would possibly have me looking like.

Thank you so much for posting this site! I have never heard of it before and it gave me a great idea of what my goal weight will look like!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile...otherwise here is a bit of progress of mine - I am a bit taller than 5'4"...and started out at 155 and am now at 134!

JourdanWeightLoss1.jpg

JourdanWeightLoss3.jpg

JourdanWeightloss7.jpg

JourdanWeightLoss8.jpg

JourdanWeightloss14.jpg

219781365.jpg

Photo129.jpg

Photo109.jpg

Photo103.jpg

HOLY CRAP you look great!! I am 5'5" and can only hope well pray to look that good in a bathing suit! How did you get so toned?

Couldnt see the last 3 pics though.
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options

JourdanWeightLoss1.jpg

JourdanWeightLoss3.jpg

JourdanWeightloss7.jpg

JourdanWeightLoss8.jpg

JourdanWeightloss14.jpg

219781365.jpg

Photo129.jpg

Photo109.jpg

Photo103.jpg

HOLY CRAP you look great!! I am 5'5" and can only hope well pray to look that good in a bathing suit! How did you get so toned?

Couldnt see the last 3 pics though.

Aww thanks I appreciate it. I just hit the gym 5-6 days a week...do LOTS of strength training and eat LOTS of protein. Those 3 last pics are on my profile under my pics there if you want to see them I'm dancing around in a blue shirt and in a bra in the other one :)
  • lullaby30
    Options
    I'm new to this board and I've just seen your topic. I am currently 140 pounds and want to get down at 130 pounds by summer time, which is in 4 months. I've always had a lack of motivation so I'm looking forward to seeing people that are currently in the process to losing 10 pounds too, or have succeeded to that task. By the way, I am 5'5 feet tall. Thanks for all of your future replies, even though this topic seems to be dating (jan. 15th, 2011 ?)
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    You look fantastic. I'm 5'6 and aiming for 135. I spin 6 days a week and lift 4 days a week. I can only hope I start seeing the tummy definition soon.
  • sunleigh
    sunleigh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i am at 143 going for 130 right now...possibly 125, that is the weight i got married at...3 kids later and i am fighting to get rid of the baby weight that has held on. was so close before i got pregnant with my last child, saw 129 on the scale, so it is possible and i can tell you i was thrilled with my 130 body...i can not wait to be back there!
    great pics BTW!!! so motivating!