Hello!!

Options
Johnnyswife
Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
Hi everyone! I just joined Slim Fast online, and saw this neat ticker on people's posts, and I wanted one too! I love this site. It has so many helpful tools, that I am thinking I might actualy enjoy losing weight this time.
I am 34 years old, married for a little over a year to the best guy ever, and a step mom to a 8 year old girl, that I cannot keep up with.
I left a job of 10 years for personal reasons and have yet to find a job in the last two months. What I have found is 15 extra unwanted pounds on my already heavy body. I've topped off at 210 lbs. I've been a yo yo dieter for most of my life, and I don't want to be anymore. I have developed breathing problems, and would rather die than be put on an inhaler over something I can prevent! :noway:

I look forward to meeting others and making new friends and build a support system to help me keep on track!

Replies

• WillyG
    WillyG Posts: 80
    Options
    Hello,

Stick with this and you will being to breathe again.
  • trimlaw
    trimlaw Posts: 11
    Options
    welcome aboard. i'm new here too. I love the calorie counter on this site.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: